Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptopaths = Savior of crypto currency? The Crypto Knight? - page 2. (Read 2311 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
what coin did i attack and extort devs on ?

i think the shit you just typed out here is insane.. FAR more insane than the crap the OP posted :/

and wow relax guy your gonna give yourself a stroke or something, you clearly did not get i was joking ..sad.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
CryptoKnight coin ANN topic just posted was that you ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-is-the-shittiest-coin-the-definitive-coin-poll-557535

git yer IPO'z ya'll !!!11111

That is a poll for people to voice their opinion and vote for which coin they think is the worst. Like you I do not determine which coin is the worst for everyone and then go ahead attacking it and extorting the devs on it. I put up a poll were people can voice their opinions because yes I do stand for freedom, and like the OP on this thread has stated you stand for selfishness, greed and controlling others.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
CryptoKnight coin ANN topic just posted was that you ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-is-the-shittiest-coin-the-definitive-coin-poll-557535

git yer IPO'z ya'll !!!11111
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have seen Cryptopaths around this forum to me he seems almost like a god that stands for the very principles of crypto currency and at the heart of that which is freedom.

I honestly believe Cryptopaths is the one to lead cryptocurrency to a new age but people like the members of Operation Shitcoin cleanout (Mudda Fudda, R3wt, Spoetnik,)  will try to stop him because they stand for the very opposite of freedom they are the ones that stand for control of others, the ones that deny others their own freedom and those that are consumed by greed. I feel BitcoinExpress and Cryptopaths will either be the greatest allies in crypto and usher in a new age or they will be the greatest enemies with their final battle determining the very fate of crypto but only time will tell. The thing is I fear we have not all seen the light and in our blindness we will drive away our hero.

Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Crypto deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Crypto Knight.
Pages:
Jump to: