Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 71. (Read 78904 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
How does this card differ from Xapo's debit card (that I've been using a lot lately)? Rates vs Rates for example.

The main difference is that we have another concept for currency conversions. With Xapo you link your bitcoin wallet to your card and when you make purchases, bitcoins are converted to the card currency at the market exchange rate, which you cannot control. With Cryptopay you top up your account with bitcoins and convert them to the desired currency and then load this currency to the card. In this case, you are in full control of bitcoin exchange rate. Long story short.
I just received the promo code but can not find my country not in billing adress or shipping adress when ordring the card

i have a verified account in cryptopay.me

Could you please contact live support on the website and mention that you have received the code on bitcointalk? Support usually helps within 5 minutes!

live support respond:
Hi!

Unfortunately, our banking partner does not ship cards to XXXXX( my country) Sad

Best regards,
XXXXX XXXX

We're very sorry to tell you that, but this is out of your control. Issuing bank has its own rules and arrangements with VISA.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I just received the promo code but can not find my country not in billing adress or shipping adress when ordring the card

Could you please contact live support on the website and mention that you have received the code on bitcointalk? Support usually helps within 5 minutes!

live support respond:
Hi!

Unfortunately, our banking partner does not ship cards to XXXXX( my country) Sad

Best regards,
XXXXX XXXX

Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
I was the third person to comment on this thread and requested for the promo code. Up to this moment, I have not received any feedback. Is there any issue?

Code sent!

Code received. Thanks so much
thanks for the code, can't wait to receive my card! I'll write a rewiew as soon i receive and i use the card! Good work, keep it up!
btw i need to have veirification to receive the card?

Hi! You do not need to verify your ID to active and use the card. In case you would need lifted ATM withdrawals limits apply for account verification.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
thanks for the code, can't wait to receive my card! I'll write a rewiew as soon i receive and i use the card! Good work, keep it up!
btw i need to have veirification to receive the card?
Hi, Just want to confirm that i received your (MyChoice) card. Now i just have to activate and in a few days i will come back with little review.
Thanks!

Hope you would enjoy it!
The best way to get my coins faste & safe!

plz send me a promo code if still available 

Thank you Smiley

Any chance to got promo code  Huh

Code already sent!
Got nothing @cryptopay_support  Angry

Check your inbox, code sent!
I was the third person to comment on this thread and requested for the promo code. Up to this moment, I have not received any feedback. Is there any issue?

Code sent!

Thank you Smiley

Code already sent!
Got nothing @cryptopay_support  Angry

Thank you Smiley

Code already sent!

Thank you Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hi, Just want to confirm that i received your (MyChoice) card. Now i just have to activate and in a few days i will come back with little review.
Thanks!
Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

Getting the card is simple:
  • Let us know how you would like to use the card in the comments below.
  • I will reply with a promo code for a card.
  • Proceed to Order Cryptopay Debit card.
  • Choose Promo code as payment method.
  • Enjoy the card!

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopayme
Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopay

Hi, i just signed up, i'd like to receive a physical card, for the moment i only use the card from goldmoney (bitgold), i never had a bitcoin-card, and definitely wants to try out one!

Code sent!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

Getting the card is simple:
  • Let us know how you would like to use the card in the comments below.
  • I will reply with a promo code for a card.
  • Proceed to Order Cryptopay Debit card.
  • Choose Promo code as payment method.
  • Enjoy the card!

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopayme
Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopay

Hi, i just signed up, i'd like to receive a physical card, for the moment i only use the card from goldmoney (bitgold), i never had a bitcoin-card, and definitely wants to try out one!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Thank's for your coupon Smiley
but i have some problem with address, because you limit to use maximu 35 character
i send you PM , i hope you can help me Smiley
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
As this is a visa card, you can attach it to paypal and use it to withdraw money to it, then use the card to buy BTC...
Pages:
Jump to: