Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia hacked - page 3. (Read 1738 times)

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
September 05, 2017, 12:18:24 PM
It's a bit of a workaround but you could make a new emailadress and new account at every exchange for any trade you make. Coins go in and out once and after that you don't care what happens to the account because you'll never use it again.

I'm sorry for your losses though, please be careful in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 05, 2017, 12:09:30 PM
Yeah my bad i forgot to secure with 2fa because on cryptopia its six different versions of 2fa ... he sold all my coins and transferred himself the bitcoins so i even know his name is kagevu ... already contacted support
sad to say but if he already cash out btc support won't help you and beside its really a big mistake not setting 2fa security code, maybe lesson
learned and it will be a good share from you to aware traders who still trading from cryptopia to be very careful and secured their accounts.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 11:54:58 AM
Yeah my bad i forgot to secure with 2fa because on cryptopia its six different versions of 2fa ... he sold all my coins and transferred himself the bitcoins so i even know his name is kagevu ... already contacted support
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 05, 2017, 11:36:51 AM
Guys my Cryptopia Account got hacked and all my coins got sold and stolen... by a user called kagevu... what can i do? Angry

Why did it happen? What is your email account also hacked? Some of my friends also encountered problems like you and their assets in cryptopia were all stolen. Have you contacted support cryptopia?

I suggest you immediately change your cryptopia account password and your email, you must also use 2fa security to make your account difficult to hacked.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 05, 2017, 03:58:38 AM
Guys my Cryptopia Account got hacked and all my coins got sold and stolen... by a user called kagevu... what can i do? Angry

How could that happen, the password in cryptopia was not just numbers and letters only. but must also use some characters.
How can it be hacked, do you not use two factor security ?

Theirs someone also trying to broke in unto my account but sad to say he did not succeed on his bad attempts since my 2FA is activated and it make me safe for this for a while and I don't know why hacker track my account while im so carefull upon dealing with gmails on some sites when I register and I'm not using the email of my exchange upon signing on bounties or other altcoin and giveaways scene.

So 2FA activation is very advisable so that this hacking issue will not occur again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 04, 2017, 11:10:01 PM

How could that happen, the password in cryptopia was not just numbers and letters only. but must also use some characters.
How can it be hacked, do you not use two factor security ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 04:07:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: