Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptoqueen - Let's talk about how hot *I* am. [NSFW] - page 3. (Read 7545 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
You can ignore me if you want to, but some of us have dozens of sock puppet accounts and you can't ignore us all
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
 Shocked What the faq is this thread about? About your faqin beauty?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cryptoqueen
Looks like you were ignored too so I guess not LOL.
Activity: 289
"The fish rots from the head first"
My eyes!  My eyes!
cryptoqueen
It's a new day, boys. Have any of you learned better manners yet?

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
LOL, I'm going to have start charging rent. Guys that have been ignored for ages are still coming back here.  Roll Eyes

Oh I'm sorry.  Since you've ignored me, should I just stop posting and curl into a small ball on my bed?   Roll Eyes
cryptoqueen
LOL, I'm going to have start charging rent. Guys that have been ignored for ages are still coming back here.  Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary
Hilarious that while you're all hating out here, I have boys in my private messages telling me I'm hot and asking me questions about my work.  Roll Eyes

That's funny - I have moderators in my private messages telling me how annoying you are.  Roll Eyes

Actual hot woman:

cryptoqueen
Great show you're putting on here I must say Smiley
If you've truly transcended the plane where 'beauty' and 'insult' actually mean something, then folks on here can huff and puff all they want. They'd literally be fighting themselves  Wink
However if their insults are getting to you even a tiny bit, eventually they'll wear you down.
The thing is though neither side can ever know the truth about the other, so in effect one always fights oneself, no matter the scenario Cheesy

I'm not sure they're operating with a full enough context of the situation to wear anyone down. Women experience harassment from men just by walking down the street. Nothing about these sad little boys banging against their screen compares to it. Even I had been sweet as pie, it wouldn't have mattered. They would have come on here ready to fling insults because it's the only way they known how to get the attention they want. If they had better skills, they'd obviously use them.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I see boobs and I like it. Can't help myself there.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Great show you're putting on here I must say Smiley
If you've truly transcended the plane where 'beauty' and 'insult' actually mean something, then folks on here can huff and puff all they want. They'd literally be fighting themselves  Wink
However if their insults are getting to you even a tiny bit, eventually they'll wear you down.
The thing is though neither side can ever know the truth about the other, so in effect one always fights oneself, no matter the scenario Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
Notice how these men keep coming back to comment despite being ignored? If you don't like me, you have no reason to be here in this thread. You could easily find your happiness doing something you enjoy, rather than obsessing about something you hate... Unless...?  Cheesy
This has moved beyond you.  You said you were going to post hot pictures and you lied, so I am posting the hot pictures now.  Smiley

Exhibit D:

cryptoqueen
Uh oh! Same with you. Being insulting is the easiest way to get ignored.

Hilarious that while you're all hating out here, I have boys in my private messages telling me I'm hot and asking me questions about my work.  Roll Eyes So timid.

legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
No, it's not okay. It's delusional. It's also not okay to think you have to be, or should be. Women can be more than just sex objects, not that I expect you to understand that.
cryptoqueen
Unfortunately (or not *Shrugs*) you're also ignored.

>^_^<
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
...if men weren't so immediate to degrade and do violence against any women they see...

Oh fuck off, Tumblrina. Your brand of bullshit doesn't fly here.

#sotriggereredrightnow
Activity: 423
if men weren't so immediate to degrade and do violence against any women they see..

Women experience this 24/7 from men, whatever we're doing. I could be walking down the street and some man gets violent or entitled because I'm hot and I don't want to talk to him.

Are you in an islamic controlled area of France or something Ms. LeChat?

Wherever you are you need to GTFO if that is true..
cryptoqueen
Vod
legendary
Notice how these men keep coming back to comment despite being ignored? If you don't like me, you have no reason to be here in this thread. You could easily find your happiness doing something you enjoy, rather than obsessing about something you hate... Unless...?  Cheesy

This has moved beyond you.  You said you were going to post hot pictures and you lied, so I am posting the hot pictures now.  Smiley

cryptoqueen
Pages:
Jump to: