Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoRatingAgency.com - revealing cryptocurrency value - page 3. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Can you write you telegram please i want to speak about cooperation.
^ How does one go about becoming a journalist on this website? Or is it private publishment?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Having mentioned subject of getting Bitcoin address, we would like to provide instruction how to get Ethereum address. Process differs a bit from BTC, as there is a need to pick a certain way of keeping address and securing credentials. Always make sure you keep your passphrase safe and no one has access to sensitive data.

C-PRO is pretty advanced, now its actually ready for registration

https://www.cryptoproductivity.org/registration-data
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Having mentioned subject of getting Bitcoin address, we would like to provide instruction how to get Ethereum address. Process differs a bit from BTC, as there is a need to pick a certain way of keeping address and securing credentials. Always make sure you keep your passphrase safe and no one has access to sensitive data.
We are going a bit back to basics and reminding about Bitcoin address. To everyone's knowledge, the secure and easy way to start with Bitcoin is to create Bitcoin address on the own computer while running script in the browser (not server side). While it is not really a good idea for long term storage, it is still a good way to start with Bitcoin as BTC address could serve as Bitcoin wallet when stored securely.

It is recommended to get hardware wallet or secure software wallet on offline device, newcomers have to find a way to start with cryptocurrency. Getting Bitcoin address and learning how to handle transactions, private key and storage is good way to begin.
you know what i give you a merit as i support new project that diversify the economy away from the bticoin sect and glenns coinmarketcap

i wish you good luck but its not that easy the market is diverse and confusing.

Thank you! Took a moment to check out the merit system and ranks on the forum. We kindly appreciate your help to get started on this forum, as having one merit is infinitely better then having none Smiley

you know what i give you a merit as i support new project that diversify the economy away from the bticoin sect and glenns coinmarketcap

i wish you good luck but its not that easy the market is diverse and confusing.
Secure storage of cryptocurrencies is among other a very important concern of long term crypto investor. We strongly encourage you to read review of Ledger Nano S, hardware Bitcoin wallet.

Ledger Nano S secures many cryptocurrencies:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Zcash, Ripple, Dash, Stratis, Komodo, Ark, Expanse, Ubiq, Vertcoin, Viacoin, NEO, Stealth, Stellar, Hcash, Digibyte, Qtum, Peercoin, PivX, PosW, Bitcoin Private, ZenCash, Woleet, NanoVault, Nimiq, Zcoin, Tron.

Despite of the fact that most of crypto investors either bought one already (would it be Ledger Nano S or Trezor or KeepKey) or decided to keep their funds on the computer or, unfortunately, on cryptocurrency exchange, it is worth spreading the word about security in crypto world. Please make sure you follow the basic standards of cryptocurrency storage as well as your relatives, colleagues or business partners.
We recommend taking a look at our Step by step guide How to mine cryptocurrency on desktop computer. This is easy instruction for non-technical person who wants to start giving some computing power to Ethereum or Ethereum Classic network and have computer which is running 24/7 anyway.

The reasonable pro for doing this is a fact, that thanks to lower altcoin's prices GPU prices are lower as well and good GPUs are more affordable. It is not a guide how to earn money mining cryptocurrency, though. We are aware that one needs to setup mining facility with greater computing power and business plan for significant profits. This is just an opportunity to dig deeper into cryptocurrency world and expand area of expertise.
Hello,

thank you for your remarkable observations. These are obviously valid points and they are reaching deeply into the space that analysts occupy.

We are going to start with existing projects and this is going to favor big projects. Maybe, if the market shrinks it would be easier to distinguish rapidly developing, strong projects and projects filled with empty promises. There is no easy way to divide limited resources equally among all viable projects, let alone do the right job analyzing. We have to keep in mind what you wrote anyway.

On the other hand, we are not planning to follow the footsteps of the biggest rating agencies like you mentioned. We would rather open our project to some degree and include community voice and combine analysts and collective awareness of the market.

Thank you again for valuable insights.
Hello everyone,

this thread has been created to let the community know about CryptoRatingAgency.com and hear your suggestions. We are also going to share updates and let you know about our progress.

We at CryptoRatingAgency are starting as a news portal with articles about cryptocurrency space. Goal we would like to achieve is to create methodology framework to assess crypto projects and share results of this framework with crypto community. We believe that several instances of independent analyst ventures would work to the benefit of the wide crypto market. We are going to share general points of our methodology to ensure transparency and responsible approach.

We appreciate you visiting our site.

cryptorating agency, like standard and poors, moody,  of crypto?

so you are a potentially corrupt organisation that seeks to tell everyone which crypto is valuable and which not?

this looks not just highly dangerous regarding corruption but also as an instrument for potential future surpression, delussion and scam

will you also publish a list for your fees? i mean coinmarketcap founder made a ton of money from rich people for listening their icos and stuff....

you should better develop that with open discussion, as speculation arround corruption might highly damage your reputation.

you will do fore sure at least one of the following mistakes:

you will systematically support the established at the expense of the others, because money is power, and the more power someone has the better his rating on your agency can look because they have the ressources, to look good. this will then of course lead to more and more alternative ratings to be founded and developed.

or

you will end up manipulating the market according to your personal preferences

regards
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
Can you write you telegram please i want to speak about cooperation.
Hello everyone,

this thread has been created to let the community know about CryptoRatingAgency.com and hear your suggestions. We are also going to share updates and let you know about our progress.

We at CryptoRatingAgency are starting as a news portal with articles about cryptocurrency space. Goal we would like to achieve is to create methodology framework to assess crypto projects and share results of this framework with crypto community. We believe that several instances of independent analyst ventures would work to the benefit of the wide crypto market. We are going to share general points of our methodology to ensure transparency and responsible approach.

We appreciate you visiting our site.
Pages:
Jump to: