Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptorush. Orchestrated Cover-up. Admission of lying by devs. IN OP - page 2. (Read 2018 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
[09:10] rat4, Im killing your coin.
[09:10] ok
[09:10] from the altcoin-scene.
[09:10] not just cryptorush - but all the exchanges
[09:10] your coin is a scamcoin and a virus
[09:11] and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] You have my word on that.
[09:11] Linkandzelda, send out tweets to everyone - make them know who to blame for this fucking mess
[09:12] Name, Number, the whole fucking thing
[09:13] Its because of idiots like rat4 that we have made a draft to exclude shitcoins made by developers who dont know what the fuck they are doing
[09:13] and rat4 - you owe us some serious bitcoins for your fucking shitjob - and you will pay
[09:14] 100s of bitcoins - and I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! - I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!!!
[09:14] COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-using-cryptorush-asap-crap-scam-exchangewithdraw-all-ur-coins-529925

This unbelievable asshole is sitting there in his livestream nerdsperging out on diablo 3 after threatening and slandering his customers! I wouldn't trust him with a single worthless copper penny let alone a single byte of crypto!

GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF THERE!

Move to Atomic-Trade, this kind of garbage won't happen there!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
[09:11] and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] Linkandzelda, send out tweets to everyone - make them know who to blame for this fucking mess
[09:13] Its because of idiots like rat4 that we have made a draft to exclude shitcoins made by developers who dont know what the fuck they are doing
[09:13] and rat4 - you owe us some serious bitcoins for your fucking shitjob - and you will pay
[09:14] 100s of bitcoins - and I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! - I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!!!
[09:14] COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-using-cryptorush-asap-crap-scam-exchangewithdraw-all-ur-coins-529925

who is rat4?

BC dev?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

who is rat4?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Heard him say he's playing "catch the nigger" and talk about his mom not understanding him within about 2 minutes

Yeaaaa......
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
That's just pure negligence and immaturity.  Can't believe people would let that guy anywhere near their money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Please withdraw your coins from CryptoRush ASAP!  

Right now as we speak, in spite of everything that is happening, this is what the owner is doing:

http://www.twitch.tv/hackshardgaming

I encourage anyone to view this link.  He is playing Diablo III and slandering his customers.

THIS is who you have entrusted with your precious crypto.

BREAKING NEWS!  Devianttwo admits to an orchestrated coverup of the missing coins:

I ask you to bump this thread, if you will.  It will help to inform the many people who still have their coins at Cryptorush.
Pages:
Jump to: