Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptos in the green - page 3. (Read 638 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 16, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
In the morning the crypto currency was in green, and by the evening it was red again. The main thing is that the upward trend does not stop, even if it will be slow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
I think that now it is necessary to be especially attentive to everything that happens on the market, because almost every day the courses vary greatly and this does not please yet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 16, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
Yes, and that seems to be a good news of course. Especially for the holders of different coins. The long wait might be over because of this recovery. But, we should not celebrate it. Instead, look out for the possible price decrease again. We never know when the dip will come. So better be alert. Although, it is still amusing to see Bitcoin and other coins to increase, especially Bitcoin which increased as much as 1000$ in just a few hours. Hope this recovery will continue and probably surpass the all-time high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 16, 2018, 04:29:49 AM
The market has become very vulnerable to a lot of dumps lately, but I think that now the market is recovering slowly. But now you can safely buy promising coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
April 15, 2018, 03:30:51 AM
It is understandable that a constantly red trend can not continue, and sooner or later there will be a change in the vector and there will be green light. But the main question is how high the general price level and the whole market will be able to rise, whether we will be able to reach the level of the end of 2017.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 03:25:46 AM
We don't know is it the beginning of a new bullish trend that will reach new heights or just local pumping but anyway this movement down goes to its end.
The negative news will be replaced by positive news like it was last year, when we saw heights and bottoms.

Activity: 350
April 14, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
the market seems to be getting better this time maybe at the end of the year the market will be back like last year we just have to hold back a little more we have.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2018, 06:56:15 AM
Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 

I am very pleased with the fact that this year we did not see any new bans. There is talk of regulation, but not about bans. This gives hope that the market will develop in the right direction.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
My opinion is that social networks block the crypto currency because they do not get paid for advertising!
We are doing advertising but gigant firms do not get anything for this, I think it's just one problem!
Activity: 608
April 14, 2018, 06:33:01 AM
Now many have started to invest in the crypto currency, because they see in this a great perspective that will bring them a lot of money  Cheesy
April 14, 2018, 05:59:32 AM
Since we have been in the green zone now, many countries or governments who surrender to hold the rate of crypto because crypto currency goes along with the times,
Activity: 912
April 13, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
The market has really begun to recover. And this can not please. But this is not what we want to see.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
It seems that cryptocurrency market is starting to turn green slowly. I hope this is a good start to rise from the downturn over the past few months and this trend continues until everyone can rise up from their loss.
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 06:37:00 AM
Im happy right now from what i have seen in the market, green is everywhere. The issues around crypto versus social media, government and banks still there but there are investors still firmly believing that this issues wont put crypto down. Like we have encounter in our own country always have the fake news, but my faith in crypto is stronger. We traders, just keep calm and stop saying negative thoughts or even complaining. Lets just be positive that this green days will determine until forever.
Activity: 140
April 13, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
I think people will always patronize cryptocurrencies. No matter what resistance had been imposed on it. Such a useful invention would always stay and be used by people. It is not a crime to use it for something good and why would people stop using it? So in my opinion it will stay as it is.

Merit: 16
April 13, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
Yes, I believe that crypto currency will still overcome this challenges and will continue to grow it's market. The dips are just temporary because people are still doubtful but if they will know more of what crypto currency is capable of then we will be preparing for the bull run.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 13, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over?  
yes that's why I'm still afraid on this circumstances even though the market now is green now.  Actually I'm happy to see bitcoin price and my alts is increasing  .. But i have still doubts which is how long this bull trend will last?  or it will fluctuate suddenly again without sign .
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 06:23:18 AM
absolutely this  is what we have been waiting for,hoping for the best and preparing worst.
copper member
Activity: 70
April 13, 2018, 06:16:00 AM
In fact it looks like a way out of stagnation, but Bitcoin is not all coins. For many others so far the prices are very volatile. Time will tell if it's true.

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
I believe that this is a good sign for cryptos. Many people will now invest again into these currencies and will give a healthy competition for all.
Now everyone is waiting for institutional investors to enter the market. Infrastructure is almost ready, now when it happens all the highs will be surpassed. I hope that this will not happen too dramatically in order to make the most profit.
Pages:
Jump to: