Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptos-miner.co a confirmed scam - page 2. (Read 160 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
August 07, 2023, 09:52:48 PM
I deposited about $100 USD and the profit appears $4000  after few days, I chatted with support teams and they said it is block mining rewards. I don’t know if it is true or not and they told me in order to process the withdrawal I need to pay $500 dollars and assured that I won’t pay more money.

Yup, it's a scam, you lost $100, the $4000 never existed was just a number a script inserted in your dashboard.
They could have made it look like $400,000 or 4 quadrillion.

50% in 5 days, you really believed this crap?

I found a review on Trustpilot and it has 4.9 stars out of 5 and the reviews were verified, does it make it legit?

Trustpilot is garbage, it can be manipulated so easily that it works better if you think 5 stars are bad.

I noticed they have telegram group where investors have successful email withdrawals of thousands of dollars and I don’t know if the screenshot email is real or fake, the email was from [email protected].

Of course, fake accounts with fake statements, you need those to make people believe your scam.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 07, 2023, 09:19:36 PM
Hello Everyone,

I found a website called cryptos-miner.co but I was doing a research on Google to see if it is legit or not but could not find much information but I found a review on Trustpilot and it has 4.9 stars out of 5 and the reviews were verified, does it make it legit? However on scam adviser it gives a low trust score one out of hundred and there are negative reviews where people are complaining they cannot withdraw money and the company asked them to pay more fees to process the withdrawal. Negative reviews might be done by scammers because they claimed they recovered the money through recovery agent.

I deposited about $100 USD and the profit appears $4000  after few days, I chatted with support teams and they said it is block mining rewards. I don’t know if it is true or not and they told me in order to process the withdrawal I need to pay $500 dollars and assured that I won’t pay more money. They claimed they generate profit through mining machine and I noticed they have telegram group where investors have successful email withdrawals of thousands of dollars and I don’t know if the screenshot email is real or fake, the email was from [email protected]. I noticed something suspicious on the site and claimed they started the company in 2018 but according to Whois it was registered on July 2022 and the UK address is fake. They claimed the money is invested in different projects.

The company registration was dissolved in July 2022.

Any thoughts or opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: