Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptos that Actually Hold Value - page 3. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
December 05, 2014, 09:02:23 PM
peercoin in my opinion is a excellant store of value, during the btc crash a couple of weeks ago while BTC was falling PPC held it's value

i thought the supply was infinite? (no hard cap)

look here:
https://bitinfocharts.com/ppcoin/

number of blocks multiplied with blockreward mulitplied with 365 (days of the year) gives me out an annual dilution of ppc holdings of 500k in 1 year.
It amounts still to an inflation of 2,5% annually at the moment. Not bad when compared to other coins (4 times better than bitcoin right now) but uno can still beat that many times.

Holdings in ppc are certainly eroded less over time than holdings in btc or ltc, that is true. I do not think the annual 2,5% includes the erotion from pos interest though. The interest you get on holdings (1% or 2% a year?) has to be added to the inflation from mining.
Uno in any case has a lower inflation than ppc has even, which already has a more healthy amount of inflation compared to the rest of the coins. 
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
December 05, 2014, 08:56:04 PM
peercoin in my opinion is a excellant store of value, during the btc crash a couple of weeks ago while BTC was falling PPC held it's value
December 05, 2014, 08:35:42 PM
Uno is the only coin that makes bitcoin hoarders shit their pants.
Tell me another coin that really can go out and troll bitcoin.
824$ of UNO traded during the last 24h.
Wow, such liquidity. Many volume.
Very profit.
Amaze coin.

volume comes in waves.
periods of lower interest is not a problem for uno because it actually doesn't bleed like most other crypto.
Low tradevolume is no problem because it's hoarded anyways and many people once aquired don't want to trade it a lot.
Markets are relatively liquid (and prices as stable as it gets) right now despite some sellpressure we have been seeing from speculators recently.
Liquidity in the market is not reflected in tradevolume in any case. I have seen shitcoins with very low cap and no buysupport do incredible volume. If fake volume is what it takes for you to be interested i am really sorry for you because uno doesn't do that. You'll have to stick to scamcoins then.
I do not have any concerns i would not be able to find a buyer later. There will be plenty buyers as this coin is discovered for what it really is.
Once that volume is 10k$ on regular basis you will pay considerably more for the single coin. More demand will make it go very high very quickly.
Don't say you haven't been told. Once you see some 30btc or more traded in 24h you'll know the train has left the station and the price is up 5 times or more already. Make no mistake about it.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
December 05, 2014, 08:29:12 PM
Uno is the only coin that makes bitcoin hoarders shit their pants.
Tell me another coin that really can go out and troll bitcoin.
824$ of UNO traded during the last 24h.
Wow, such liquidity. Many volume.
Very profit.
Amaze
December 05, 2014, 08:09:51 PM
the golden turtle approves of this thread

i see some uno people are even trolling bitcoin as we speak. Uno is the only coin that makes bitcoin hoarders shit their pants because it does right what bitcoin does wrong (bleeding like a bitch all the time)
Tell me another coin that really can go out and troll bitcoin. There are none.

Bitcoin is no real store of value with its inflation and the well known endresult of constant bleeding. Uno does the store of value thing for you. Bitcoin is just a payment system but not a good store of value (yet or anytime soon).

This is not even exaggerated. It is simply stating the obvious and provable facts (based on past tradehistory and hard, cold numbers).  

Want to hold money in coins for the longterm? Bitcoin or Uno? Uno would be the rational decision for you.

The positive sideeffect of reduced volatility in uno is very much overlooked and underrated too. Once people catch on, Uno is solving a whole array of problems bitcoin has it'll just rise more. And when i say rise i mean RISE!

and the best part of it: it comes without any greedy fuckery from the dev, which is actually my favorite part  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
December 05, 2014, 07:24:16 PM
I am interested to hear opinions on which cryptos people think will hold / grow value in the future, and why.

For example, I hold $UNO. It has been an excellent store of value with a very nice trendline. One of it's strongest points is the community as well as the fact that many holders also hold bullion and willingly exchange the two back and forth.

Pages:
Jump to: