Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptos will die without new participants! - page 3. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Crypto would not die even there are no new participants. The most important there are participants in one project. One campaign is different from another. One promise is not like the other although same campaign but different in roles in the world of crypto. We couldn't say exactly what is the legit and what is not for it will be known at the end of ICO.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Let’s face it buying and selling cryptos is scary for most people.
Big investors are sitting on the sideline scratching their heads and not prepared to make a commitment.
This industry is in Limbo and can’t find a path!
Exceptional projects will succeed and to be honest it’s hard to find one.
Many projects that have made promises will never deliver: The promoters are just living their lives with the ICO capital. You can think you own a coin that is good but maybe the promoters are just feeding everyone BS.

All businesses require new and recycled customers to survive.  This is not unique to the ICO/Crypto space.  Money always finds good projects and the cream will rise to the top.  Investors have to be more selective and the bs projects will not survive. 
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
The same with the cycle of life, even in employment. People come and go, new blood being introduce as many as well retired o leave. This is also true in crypto currency world. This is also a real world in a digital economy. This is I guess the law of life. I'm involve in Network Marketing and the volume of new participants/reps is also flowing the same way in cryptocurrency. Nothing differs. Crypto will not die because new blood is keep on coming with an positive mindset about this opportunity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
To get market capitalization and growth of investment returns you really need to have new blood in the market, so I totally agree.

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Why is everyone so pessimistic? Now there is a long correction of the market after the rapid growth. This was expected. The market recovery will begin in the summer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
In my opinion crypto,cant die without new participants.I  dont think- less ico coming out  can take over all marketcap and peoples,imagine how grow fast  marketcap when  many ico working product coming out and less scam peoples come back its only the start for blockchain,crypto era!
Activity: 252
Over the past few years we have seen Bitcoin and the altcoin market get rid of much worse than the current market conditions. I do not think it needs to be pessimistic. Psychology is a very important factor in this market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Few years ago, very few people know cryptos, very little information on the internet and tv,it is a new technology. Last year, with the attack of a virus named Wanna Cry, a lot of people know bitcoin, and cryptos revolution begin. Bitcoin become popular, many countries, businesses accept bitcoin as an asset. Blockchain technology becomes convenient with many gadgets. It's secure, decentralized, fast transactions,etc...
In my opinion, more and more people are investing in it and treat it as a place to store personal belongings. When that fiat becomes inflation,I choose limited properties like btc to hoard.
Activity: 490
There is a boom in the crypto usage and acceptance world wide. Your fear would have been possible if the influx of more and more ICO as we are seeing this year did not happen. Do you notice that we are having more successful ico this first quarter of the year  than last quarter of last year. If investors are sitting on the fence who is investing on these thriving icos?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
In real world a healthy market grows by means of lot of supporters, communities ,users, investors, capitalist, producers and consumers same goes with the cryptocurrency market it all depends by the community support without them market will not grow and die, so if bitcoin had lost more community support and market demand it will not continue to grow, producing bitcoin is worthless if no one will buy it. If government try to stop the cryptocurrency but the penetration of demand is unstoppable then it will not die.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
It's right! In order to actively develop the crypto currency and bring income to the holders - you need a constant flow of new money, otherwise nothing. But all will be over time, when the government stops scare people with tales of the crypto currency - then there will be a big flow of new investments.
I do not agree with you. Crypto currency is not a pyramid, but an instrument. Even if there is no increase in the number of participants, you can still use this tool. It is obvious that when there is a big influx of new participants and money, then the price of the currency is growing, but to say that without this, the crypto-currencies will die incorrectly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Five exchanges belongs to the largest banks. I think problem with new blood not exist.  Or they bought for closing? I doubt. That's why crypto will live exactly
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Real world usage projects will bring new users. All we need more focus on real world usage not garbage, speculation coins.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
It was years ago when there was few people believe in crypto, that time BITCOIN was the only cryptocurrency.
But that time and as time goes by bitcoin survive and leap a great level.
Now that this coin reached so many people and holding the coin. this is the great evidence that cryptocurrency will not die and will continue to grow!
When FIAT was invented! there are just a currency but now every country have it.
we just need to wait more and we will get better and better.

PS.. there is no new currency, now with FIAT! by they never die!
Activity: 201
It's right! In order to actively develop the crypto currency and bring income to the holders - you need a constant flow of new money, otherwise nothing. But all will be over time, when the government stops scare people with tales of the crypto currency - then there will be a big flow of new investments.
Activity: 354
Let’s face it buying and selling cryptos is scary for most people.
Big investors are sitting on the sideline scratching their heads and not prepared to make a commitment.
This industry is in Limbo and can’t find a path!
Exceptional projects will succeed and to be honest it’s hard to find one.
Many projects that have made promises will never deliver: The promoters are just living their lives with the ICO capital. You can think you own a coin that is good but maybe the promoters are just feeding everyone BS.

I also see that at this time bounty successful is very difficult to get. many promising bounty about their coins that will be successful in the future, but there are many bounty projects that are not successful. I really miss the successful bounty project like bounty project that existed in 2017
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
Actually, we have seen a lot of ICOs, even recent ones, that have raised 9 figures in US dollars. There are also some ICOs that are sold outs as well, although their hard caps are rather much lower than other ICOs. I have seen sold out ICOs that have only set more or less $30,000,000 as their hard cap. I mean, crypto will go on living in a world that seems to be hard-headed and a bit stuck to the old conventions and norms. But then, it can easily be observed that they are already slowly opening up for crypto. Thus the release of so many new crypto projects.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
What makes you think there won't be new participants? I don't know how anyone or anything could keep people from trying to make money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
this is some dump affected investor thread, crypto is not really to die unless a big ass solar eruption ,too much money involved, this is only the start, don't panic and invest  Grin
Activity: 71
Actually it will never happen. Every day new investors come and join with crypto market. More people invest in crypto market, the value of bitcoin will be high   
Pages:
Jump to: