Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSPLUS win up to x3, 10 BTC invested! - page 2. (Read 2944 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
FYI:

His last game, Cryptolevels failed as well. MC is about done for, as his last 4 games were utter failures.
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
I have invested here will never c it., but my coins at crypto x2 admin no promote!

Scams becareful
Activity: 252
Why the investment is worth and no payment no?

Why investments are in place and there is no compensation ?
There is always risk with these sites, but admin started as a trustworthy person that refunded people when things went wrong (like now), etc.
But in his chats it seems he got greedy and no longer cares..
That's why until he makes goed on the investors, i won't support or promote him any longer.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
do you receive any email from this site? ridiculous... my earning stil 0 how i can withdraw..

and now he make a new site.. dont invest there..!!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This game is failing and he just sets up a new game..
Sigh.

I advise all of you not to invest in CRYPTOSCLUB until he fixes the games running.
I understand the risk, but this failed it 4 hours after start and he just abandoned it..

agree
This game is failing and he just sets up a new game..
Sigh.

I advise all of you not to invest in CRYPTOSCLUB until he fixes the games running.
I understand the risk, but this failed it 4 hours after start and he just abandoned it..
I'm not expecting a resolution, as he thinks there is no problem and the game is running OK..
It failed within 3 hours! Usually it's at least a day or 3 before it slows down.

If no refund or no deposits from him to get it going again, i would advise not to invest in any game by Multi.
As he seems to abandon them too quickly now and setting up a new site in return.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
he can use income from new website to first payoff the old members... or sumthing

I joined TheGrandBitcoin' team months ago, it was one of the first Ponzi games without debts killing system (eg. timer, round and so on).
My friend admin was sometimes reinvesting profits and the bitcoins in his own pocket too just to maintain the program running.
TGB got over 250 BTC (5% fee for the admin = 12.5 BTC) in one session only... 7 DAYS ONLY.
Admins are too greedy, that's the anwser of your pseudo ask  Grin
Activity: 140
obvious scam...

- Mayer Amschel
he can use income from new website to first payoff the old members... or sumthing
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
multicryptos must refund all the unpaid investments on cryptosx2  Undecided
it seems to be frozen and some investment(including mine) was still on queue for almost a month

How? He can only refund up to 5% of the total amount in queue since cryptosx is running a Ponzi scheme with fee  Wink
it seems to be frozen and some investment(including mine) was still on queue for almost a month

HE is saying its a game and u knw risk b4 deposit... Lol....
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Dear multi cryptos U Must refund my cryptos x2 deposit other wise i will call u Skam.
Multicryptos WAS the only trustworthy ponzi around..
But abandoning the game this soon.. AGAIN?

At this time, the only thing that could restore some of his rep is depositing himself to get the game running again (we're 3 days behind!) OR refunding everyone 100% of their deposit and restarting the game and limit deposits from now on.
Activity: 140
well done, still not enough scam ponzis by owners of multi cryptos I guess. "GOOD Luck of finding new sheeps" scammers.
Activity: 285
what a huge asshole, just abandons his last site: cryptos110 though he promised to revive it, and took everyones coins instead
this site will have the exact same ending
as above poster said, do yourself a favor and go to crazyponzi.com instead, at least there the admin can't scam you since by design he can't
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
SCAM. DO NOT INVEST

HE PROMISED HE WOULDN"T ABONDON HIS LAST GAME (CRYPTOS110.COM) and HE WOULD INVEST INTO IT TO KEEP IT GOING, BUT HE LEFT IT AND THE 10s of BTC THERE, AND TOOK THEM ALL, NOW HE IS REPEATING

TRUST ME DO NO INVEST A PENNY

Go to crazyponzi.com instead, at least that is real
Activity: 168
Ok so how does this work?  I am a little fuzzy on the details!  It looks like a straight up ponzi to me.

leave it you'll lose
Pages:
Jump to: