Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptostocks - Are they Still Relevant? - page 2. (Read 2048 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2015, 05:39:50 AM
Is the Cryptostocks platform still relevant?  I have heard that it is not as active as it used to be and that projects have shifted away from them.

I know of Havelock and NXT, but what are some of the other popular stock platforms available.

It's relevant only if if you are after DVC Smiley.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
March 27, 2015, 03:59:05 AM
What is with BTC economy and so many scams? I guess the world is not ready for decentralization and anonymity yet. I have not seen any other economy with so many scams involved anywhere.

Decentralization is  a good thing for daily users. The main problem with BTC for company or (-ish) things is that they shouldnt be decentralised. They should be regulated and accountable for what they do. I dont mean BTC should be regulated but BTC nominated companies should work according to -at least- some local laws . They should be punished when they dont make their responsibilities or break their laws.

However , to happen these , every goverment should make some extra efforts to let and work with BTC nominated stocks. If which country makes first steps and completed the legal structure of it , then I guess that country makes a big advantage and BTC is much closer to mainstream.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 27, 2015, 02:04:39 AM
What is with BTC economy and so many scams? I guess the world is not ready for decentralization and anonymity yet. I have not seen any other economy with so many scams involved anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2015, 10:39:44 PM
Well it turned out that effectively every single stock there is seems to be a scam, may it be an intentional one or just one with poor management skills. I don't think we'll see any more really successful stocks anytime soon...
Most have turned out bad but CryptoVest Financial Services CVFS has a clean business model and has been paying solid dividends to shareholders on CS and on other related host sites. I'm looking forward to their expansion into a bigger company and would recommend them to others.
Activity: 132
March 25, 2015, 04:45:17 PM
Is the Cryptostocks platform still relevant?  I have heard that it is not as active as it used to be and that projects have shifted away from them.

The biggest problem with CS is Kumala -the owner of platform. He is also owner of Vircurex which has lost users' fund last year. And paid nearly zero for users lost. So, Kumala is not very responsible person for repaying of hacked (if really happened) amount.

I know of Havelock and NXT, but what are some of the other popular stock platforms available.

XCP ,MSC , HZ and may be NEM are other options.

But please keep in your mind:

1) In crypto world , there is no successfully operated companies at least 2 years (except maybe small ones)
2) Havelock is operated by some company located in Panama. So , its not decentralised. At past we have seen some exchanges have been closed. Most of users' fund havent been repaid. Or most of stocks disappeared. So , it was mostly big drama. Be careful...
Activity: 235
March 25, 2015, 04:21:39 PM
We are not a scam, and listed on Crypto::Stocks (CS), but the fact the owner of the site could care less about it has generated many scams.

We looked at Coinsortium but one of the biggest scammer from CS moved over their, we stayed away and from what I hear it was a wise move.

Currently we are handling all investment personally unless a shareholder want to be part of CS or already is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Honest 80s business!
March 25, 2015, 11:37:25 AM
Well it turned out that effectively every single stock there is seems to be a scam, may it be an intentional one or just one with poor management skills. I don't think we'll see any more really successful stocks anytime soon...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 25, 2015, 10:13:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: