Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptostocks - BTC,DVC,LTC denominated Stock Exchange/Crowdfunding Platform - page 11. (Read 46051 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
Yeah I think he just go into my E mail account :
I found his IP, what I can do with this?  93.10.246.209

mate, if your email is compromised, you'll start getting hacked in all the services that are listed with that email and use money or wallets.
I would suggest you start checking the rest of the services you use and change all your passwords.
Even an OS reinstallation would be nice.

But please, since you yourself stated that your email was breached, dont create panic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Announcements

Ticker   
Date   01 Apr 14:15 Change in process of password resets: The system now requires you to enter your Google 2FA after password reset. This is a change to the previous process which did not require that.

About time for ffs!!

Yeah sure I m pretty sure this change is due to my hack , fuking lack of security, so easy to bypass f2A before , I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE !! !

I m trading on a lot of exchange for months, and I never got hacked, I m using F2A everytime and different secure passwords,

Thanks you Cryspto Stock, I just lost 2 BTC !!!!

Had a decent support answer when I asked where my hack come from, and when I m asking some compensation for my loses due to some obvious lack of security from this crappy website :   an akward silence for 3 days now !!!

Im really upset now.
Activity: 450
There's some error on Cryptostocks site now again, Kumala you need to fix it.
Beta team coders must just love you...

=squeak=
thy
Activity: 685
There's some error on Cryptostocks site now again, Kumala you need to fix it.
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
Announcements

Ticker   
Date   01 Apr 14:15 Change in process of password resets: The system now requires you to enter your Google 2FA after password reset. This is a change to the previous process which did not require that.

About time for ffs!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I'm quite glad for the recent clean-up: "The project owner of MINECO, DIGIMINE, ALTSWAP, FIREMINE has not responded to our numerous contact requests. We therefore will be delisting the projects. Please address all your claims to the project owner."

This should bring much-needed credibility to the exchange.
Wow I loose 2 BTC, Exactly, and I had F2A so I dont understand. Hope the Support will enlight me, at the moment I just dont have any answer.
I just got hacked on Cryptostocks and I have F2a I dont understand

Did you have 2fa on your e-mail account? A hacker who can get in your e-mail account, can bypass Cryptostocks 2fa.

I found his IP, what I can do with this?  93.10.246.209

The best you can do, is protect yourself so it won't happen again.
Use sms 2fa on your e-mail, scan your computor for malware (or better: reinstall OS), install NoScrypt for your internet browser (or if using Google Chrome, make it automatically block JavaScrypt, images and plugins for website you don't know).  Also, never ever download any .exe that's related to Bitcoin.

If you follow all this, the vast majority of hackers won't get access to your coin.

Hope you did not lose too much.

Did you have 2fa on your e-mail account? A hacker who can get in your e-mail account, can bypass Cryptostocks 2fa.

I found his IP, what I can do with this?  93.10.246.209

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
How many characters was your password?

I did not made those sales!

Is the website being hacked?

Do you have 2fa? If not, please use it, it saves life.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I did not made those sales!

Is the website being hacked?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
i fear that the whole cryptostocks platform could be abandoned by the users if the know vircurex is run by the same guy  Embarrassed
yesterday i saw a lot of sell orders here on cryptostocks. maybe the first users wanted to get out their cryptocoins and therefore sold their investments?!?!

it does, atleast back then it was hosted on the same server. VCX or C::S got hacked and wallets of both services have been compromised the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1260
I sure hope not.

i fear that the whole cryptostocks platform could be abandoned by the users if the know vircurex is run by the same guy  Embarrassed
yesterday i saw a lot of sell orders here on cryptostocks. maybe the first users wanted to get out their cryptocoins and therefore sold their investments?!?!

Activity: 905

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
its ashame all is traded in BTC though, i think its great that there is such divercity on cryptostock, also havelock isnt very much user and interface friendly. Would be great if the two sites made something in common i think
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
why so few people trade stocks there? Great website guys, apart from support..... emailed a question 2 moths ago - still no answer )))))

Would be a great idea for some of the more legitimate listings to think about moving to Havelockinvestments.

Just a friendly suggestion. Much more professional site/staff, much more serious investors and more MEANINGFUL volume.

Pages:
Jump to: