Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Gigadice.com - IPO Prospectus - [BTC, LTC, Paypal Cashouts] - page 3. (Read 6495 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Your site looks good, very interesting the option of paypal withdrawal, do people need to bet to make use of that or can they just upload there coins and convert them to paypal?

Also do you have any idea about your possible profit margin? I am not aware what a bitcoin gambling site averagely makes.

Anyway, I'll follow your thread and try to invest a bit in you site!

Good Luck! Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The payment options seem interesting.

Correct me if i'm wrong: You can deposit via BTC and LTC, but cashout with both and PayPal?
Yes, that is correct. The reason we don't allow for Paypal deposits is due to the chance of charge backs.
Activity: 59
The payment options seem interesting.

Correct me if i'm wrong: You can deposit via BTC and LTC, but cashout with both and PayPal?
I was going to throw 10btc at this until you changed the IPO date....

Seems like your already catering to some people

A few reasons impacted my decision to delay the IPO date such as taking the opinion of a few who have emailed me requesting to delay the date so they could secure funds. I'm always open to suggestions and criticism from investors and act accordingly, sorry if this has put you off from investing.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I was going to throw 10btc at this until you changed the IPO date....

Seems like your already catering to some people
Gigadice aims to become the perennial leader of the Bitcoin gambling community.

Just like all the other anonymous nobodies who will succeed because vision, right? Get in the WoT, see here, work from what's sane and correct rather than what you've seen sketchy "businesses" trying to pass off here, it'll work much better.

Thanks for the suggestion I will definitely look at joining the WoT in the upcoming days. Very informative thread, thanks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Gigadice aims to become the perennial leader of the Bitcoin gambling community.

Just like all the other anonymous nobodies who will succeed because vision, right? Get in the WoT, see here, work from what's sane and correct rather than what you've seen sketchy "businesses" trying to pass off here, it'll work much better.
Been tinkering with SMS gambling and if there is enough demand it will be added.
The IPO launch date has been pushed to the upcoming Friday due to a few requests by possible investors.
Quite a bit more reasonable priced IPO then most dice sites (Prime Dice 50k BTC valuation comes to mind)

PD has never had an official valuation, and we don't plan on doing so.

However if we did, I'd certainly consider that a more valid valuation than GigaDice's proposal. They have no past profits or anything, they're simply a website with simple back end and a conservative design (Which has actually stolen a few of our custom made images...)

I am sorry for the mistake, I was indeed referring to LetsDice and their IPO. I would of course also agree that PD would have a far higher valuation then Gigadice due to the longer time PD has offered real money gambling.
Quite a bit more reasonable priced IPO then most dice sites (Prime Dice 50k BTC valuation comes to mind)

However if we did, I'd certainly consider that a more valid valuation than GigaDice's proposal. They have no past profits or anything, they're simply a website with simple back end and a conservative design (Which has actually stolen a few of our custom made images...)

I'm almost positive he was referring to Letsdice as they had an IPO quite recently.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com

Quite a bit more reasonable priced IPO then most dice sites (Letsdice 50k BTC valuation comes to mind)

Edit: Was referring to Letsdice.
Activity: 59
I bookmarked it, it looks good man!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The site is back online, was implementing some small updates to the chat and deposit modal's. If anyone has any questions or concerns please contact me.
bookmarked

Great, I'll regularly be posting any updates and announcements in this thread as the IPO progresses.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
To summarize the original post, I will post the main points below.

Gigadice launches Gigadice.com 2.0 redesign with new functionality, look and features.
IPO on cryptostocks.com
1,500 BTC total valuation. IPO of 500 BTC for bankroll and marketing, 30% of project
500,000 shares in IPO @ 0.0010 BTC each
IPO goes live Monday @ 12 PM (PST)

Pages:
Jump to: