Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cryptostocks] HEATHERAI - Automated Cryptocurrency Exchange Trading Bots - page 3. (Read 5679 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
You should get your description, webpage and name updated on the Cryptostocks listing, so you don't inadvertently send more users to the hackers web page.

Best of luck with the recovery

I have updated both the announcements as well as the listing description. Thank you

Do you have any idea on how the hacker could access your e-mail account and cryptostock listing? And what steps have you done to prevent it happening in the future? Perhaps contacting Wolftech would be useful, since he was hacked by the same person.

The hacker's information can be probably obtained from the hosting company and domain registrar. This type of hacking is definitely a criminal matter with serious consequences if the authorities decide to pursue the case.
You should get your description, webpage and name updated on the Cryptostocks listing, so you don't inadvertently send more users to the hackers web page.

I have updated both the announcements as well as the listing description. Thank you

Do you have any idea on how the hacker could access your e-mail account and cryptostock listing? And what steps have you done to prevent it happening in the future? Perhaps contacting Wolftech would be useful, since he was hacked by the same person.

I think it was via their bot which I tried to run a few days back. This has been unfortunate but we are working hard and having 10 bots available for public testing very soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

Activity: 143

Has your Cryptostock's account been hacked?
Your name has been replaced by CCElite, an announcement was posted by you for a free bot (which does not seem like something you'd do, plus the link is fishy), and the 50000 shares are now marked as "publicly held". Also, about 30 shares were sold way below IPO price (thankfully there were few buy orders).
Actually, I believe I answered my own question Wink

Shit, it was hacked. Yes Sad

They also withdrew some BTC. We have invested a lot of money into HeatherAI so far. We are fair with our shareholders. We have no intention to do any sort of unfair or scam business.

We are trying to resolve this with CryptoStocks. I hope some of you can vouch. We have been building our next version bots. This has come up as a disappointing development Sad Who is this CCElite guy? Do you not have any conscience man? Why are you trying to destroy our investments and business like this? You gain absolutely nothing this way
Has your Cryptostock's account been hacked?
Your name has been replaced by CCElite, an announcement was posted by you for a free bot (which does not seem like something you'd do, plus the link is fishy), and the 50000 shares are now marked as "publicly held". Also, about 30 shares were sold way below IPO price (thankfully there were few buy orders).
Actually, I believe I answered my own question Wink
We are upgrading all of our existing and upcoming bots to include 100% continuous trading functionality.

Turnaround time is ~7 days. Our developers have been working really hard on this and we are finally going to have 8 bots available for testing within ~7 days. Please hold on, we are working as hard as possible. Thank you
We are working on feature additions and optimization as well.

You can help with product feedback and suggestions thus boosting value for everyone involved with HeatherAI.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Edit: We have made some good progress. We plan to complete development of 10 bots by May 5. Our new bots will be highly advanced and useful for traders. They will be on par with our competition. Check out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6250465

Early investors are welcome.
There are a total of 100,000 shares.
Price per share: 0.0025 btc

First 7 investors who invest 2 btc or more will get an additional 25% shares as a bonus. If you are interested, pm me.

Dividends start coming as soon as we start making sales which should happen very soon.
We are now offering feeshares here as well. You will be paid via Cryptostocks.com or directly to your btc address.

Offering a total of: 2500
Price: 0.002 btc per feeshare
Raising a total of 5 BTC

BTC Address:
1JGaun9cCz1Vrtz4o2WQHmwxRjovXuLo3c

The share price will be increased to .003 or greater once these are sold. You can visit our Cryptostocks listing for complete details.

This is a running business and sales should start happening very soon. It is a big market and we are committed to developing more products as well as keep supporting existing ones.
We plan to have a total of 8 products by March 25. We are still accepting investments at a price of only 0.002 BTC per share. Once we have the 8 working bots, the share prices might go up a lot.

Visit our Cryptostocks listing at https://cryptostocks.com/securities/112

Your investment also brings you a percentage of revenue from of all future HeatherAI projects including trading bots for all other popular exchanges as well as any other products we build in the future.

If you have any questions regarding investment, feel free to email [email protected] or add heather.ai on skype.
Our developers are now in final stages of a total of 5 additional HeatherAI cryptocurrency bots.

We current have BTC-E, Cryptsy and BTER bots and the 5 additional ones are for:
Cex.io
BTCChina
Mcxnow
Bitstamp
Poloniex

We are likely going to release all these 5 additional products by mid next week and then we are going to work on adding more features and further optimization.
For any questions:
Email: [email protected]
As of now, we have 3 active HeatherAI bots available:
1) BTC-E
2) Cryptsy
3) BTER

We are in final stage of testing for the following:
1) Cex.io
2) BTCChina

We expected these two to be available today but we need to test more, so we hope to have these live within ~2 more days.

We are in mid to final stage of development for the following HeatherAI bots:
1) Mcxnow
2) Bitstamp
3) Poloniex

Completion is expected by end of March.

This will bring the total number of HeatherAI products to 8 by the end of March.
Our products will have much better features and stability by then.

Development is ongoing for feature additions, bug fixing and optimization.
We will release some documentation and 3 new HeatherAI products today bringing our total to 5. We have targeted to release 8 HeatherAI products by March end. We will be also doing major work on feature improvement as well as bug fixing and optimization as per user requirements.
Perhaps you may get more views by putting an announcement on Cryptostocks Smiley
Also, what makes you think your product will sell? What makes it better for the users than those of your many, more trusted, competitors?
Thank you.

Hey, thanks for your input.

Please check out Cryptostocks Announcement Dated 16 March 10:12

We are innovating on better features, more exchanges, faster support, more competitive pricing and bigger community support. HeatherAI will be releasing more products for Crypto currencies in the near future. We are not just limited to automated trading bots.

Do you own an automated bot? If so, join our team of testers and help us make it better.

Yes I'd like to try, where do I sign up?
Also, what kind of other products will you release? You may not answer if it is a professional secret Wink

I got your PM and sent you an email.

You'll find out about the upcoming products within a few days!
Perhaps you may get more views by putting an announcement on Cryptostocks Smiley
Also, what makes you think your product will sell? What makes it better for the users than those of your many, more trusted, competitors?
Thank you.

We are innovating on better features, more exchanges, faster support, more competitive pricing and bigger community support. HeatherAI will be releasing more products for Crypto currencies in the near future. We are not just limited to automated trading bots.

Do you own an automated bot? If so, join our team of testers and help us make it better.

Yes I'd like to try, where do I sign up?
Also, what kind of other products will you release? You may not answer if it is a professional secret Wink
Thank you.

Thank you.
We are launching a bot each for another 3 popular exchanges within 3 days. These products are in the testing phase currently.

With that, we will have 5 total products. We have an additional 3 bots under various stages of development which should be completed by the end of this month.

We are also going to reward our testers with free shares. In order to apply, please email us your Cryptostocks.com account email address to [email protected] We'll transfer some free shares to selected persons.
Pages:
Jump to: