Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSVOLUME new game! starts 31 August! - page 2. (Read 1955 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 02, 2015, 08:41:03 AM
multicryptos

Why do not you advertise your game so we all lose it and you will take all of our coins and start a new round.

+1

multicryptos, if you can not invite the participants and not one of players hasn't won, then you could do return of deposits. It will be honest with your side.

I'm a huge fan of MC's games, but I hate to say that I have to agree for once with clipman and vasilich. They have a valid point here. The game looks like it will not generate any winners at all. If this is still the case after 1 month, it would be prudent to just refund the players. This is not only the fair thing to do, but it will also keep the players motivated to try any potential new games you may release in the near future.

MC, please consider it. Thanks.

let's be patient and wait a some days, to see if more players join the game.

Think that this one doesn't depend on time, so your investments are going to earn endless until the volume is reached.

It is exactly because of the lack of a time factor that the game just gets stuck and no one feels like depositing just to help the first ones get paid. CryptosVolume was a nice try and I really appreciate you MC for trying new games, that is what I love about you and also your trustworthiness is without question. But this particular game just doesn't seem to work and it doesn't invoke any excitement whatsoever. It might be slightly better if there were an early withdrawal option with maybe a 20% penalty but I think even that won't help the game dynamics and might even make it worse. 

CoinsRise however is absolutely brilliant. It has the time factor where you just keep accumulating every hour and you can withdraw whenever you want, so the game is never stuck and with new cycles starting it can go on for a very long time.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
September 02, 2015, 04:30:15 AM

Think that this one doesn't depend on time, so your investments are going to earn endless until the volume is reached.

Where there will be new players if the game is not advertised anywhere else?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 02, 2015, 04:21:44 AM
multicryptos

Why do not you advertise your game so we all lose it and you will take all of our coins and start a new round.

+1

multicryptos, if you can not invite the participants and not one of players hasn't won, then you could do return of deposits. It will be honest with your side.

I'm a huge fan of MC's games, but I hate to say that I have to agree for once with clipman and vasilich. They have a valid point here. The game looks like it will not generate any winners at all. If this is still the case after 1 month, it would be prudent to just refund the players. This is not only the fair thing to do, but it will also keep the players motivated to try any potential new games you may release in the near future.

September 02, 2015, 12:59:47 AM
-snip-

usman41, you're a mega troll.

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
September 01, 2015, 08:09:30 PM
SCAM I DEPOSIT AND I NOT COME BACK MY BITCOIN
September 01, 2015, 01:25:54 PM
multicryptos

+1

Activity: 350
September 01, 2015, 09:46:07 AM
multicryptos

+1

legendary
September 01, 2015, 09:23:45 AM
multicryptos

Activity: 190
August 31, 2015, 12:32:09 PM
Better to invest in gamling site,like dicesite or sportbook than here.
In gambling sites you  can win instantly without waiting to lose money.
However much success with the site.

I've won much more and more often with MC's great crypto games than with any dice site. Not only that, it's much more fun to play MC's games and the fun lasts a lot longer.

+1 Agreed to the point, mate! I like MC's innovations!
August 31, 2015, 11:27:59 AM

I've won much more and more often with MC's great crypto games than with any dice site. Not only that, it's much more fun to play MC's games and the fun lasts a lot longer.

August 31, 2015, 11:18:32 AM
In gambling sites you  can win instantly without waiting to lose money.

Yes, but in gambling sites, all is about luck and randomness. Here you can use your skills and strategies
Activity: 238
August 31, 2015, 11:17:46 AM
August 31, 2015, 11:14:47 AM
Hello,

Dont invest here.
Another hyip sites to make bitcoin.
If you want to invest,invest only if you can loose.
Those of you invested, succes to recover your investement.

This is a game, and people that plays already knows it
August 31, 2015, 11:13:03 AM
Hello,

Dont invest here.
Another hyip sites to make bitcoin.
If you want to invest,invest only if you can loose.
Those of you invested, succes to recover your investement.
legendary
August 31, 2015, 10:52:03 AM
investments enabled! but confirmation must be after countdown! (this allows slow confirmation currencies to have the same chance to be firt than faster currencies!

Well, I try, invested dogs.
August 31, 2015, 10:32:25 AM
investments enabled! but confirmation must be after countdown! (this allows slow confirmation currencies to have the same chance to be firt than faster currencies!
August 31, 2015, 10:07:02 AM
cant wait for the start to try it out, i saw your previous games and they were pretty successful

Thanks! let's see how this new one will work! Game starts in 1 hour!
August 30, 2015, 07:46:46 AM
cant wait for the start to try it out, i saw your previous games and they were pretty successful
August 30, 2015, 06:30:21 AM
Game starts in 1 day!

Be ready to be the first
Activity: 546
August 28, 2015, 01:17:55 PM
So its like a flexible ponzi ...

I think so ..... new idea and innovation
Pages:
Jump to: