Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptothrift.com | Bitcoin and Litecoin Marketplace and Auctions - page 2. (Read 4663 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
It'd be wise to get yourself in the WoT, btw.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Forgive me.
CryptoTHRIFT...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Hi, I recently sold one of my items here. Someone made an offer and I accepted it, buyer has paid through Escrow and now I need to ship. Now, is there anything I should be worried about? I really hope the escrow service is trustworthy, because it's a lot of money and I hope there won't be any scams involved, Ohterwise I'm screwed. I hope Cryptothrift proves legit  Undecided
Activity: 368
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
Looks cool I posted an item just wish there were more users hopefully they will come since bitmit is going down. I am not sure but do you guys support digital delivery so essentially if I sell a amazon gift card I can input it into a message which will autosend to the buyer once payment is confirmed?

I'm glad you like the site Smiley, thanks for giving it a try.

We currently have 800+ daily visitors with more than 70% new, so we're hoping with the community's support we'll be seeing more and more traffic on the site.

Yes, we do support digital downloads; on the 2nd page of posting an item, we have an upload button where you can upload a .pdf file for example containing the gift card code. Auction winner/buyer will get instant access to the file the moment their payment clears.

We also support other file types like (zip; rar; psd; doc; docs; xls; xlsx). You can still edit your current listing and upload the files required Smiley

See you around!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Looks cool I posted an item just wish there were more users hopefully they will come since bitmit is going down. I am not sure but do you guys support digital delivery so essentially if I sell a amazon gift card I can input it into a message which will autosend to the buyer once payment is confirmed?
Looks really cool man! love that you support litecoin

Thanks Smiley

We've added support to XPM and FTC, will be writing a post about this in few hours. A ton of features and big fixes too Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 14
Co-Founder of TheStandard.io & Vaultoro.com
Looks really cool man! love that you support litecoin
cryptothrift.com | a Bitcoin and Litecoin Marketplace and Auction House with Automated Escrow

After the unfortunate circumstances which resulted in the announcement of Bitmit closure, we've been experiencing a much higher demand, traffic, new users registrations and a big amount of ads being posted continuously..

We'd like to thanks all of you, buyers, sellers, viewers and sponsors for putting your faith in us and trusting us with your listings. We'd like to thank those who have been on our side from day one and gave us the momentum and adrenaline we needed to keep going, sent us their feedback and recommendations, and pointed us in the right direction when we were doing it wrong. We'd also like to thank all the new users for giving our site and services a try, for the trust you're putting in us and the project, Thanks you!

We also like to say thanks to cryptocoinsnews.com, the best place to find all the latest news about crypto. They've been of a great support from day one.

There are few point which we'd like to shed some light on to reduce confusion and let you enjoy a better user experience on the site.

• cryptothrift.com is a no fee listing site, no sale no fees.
  • We're running a promotional offer on all sold items before the end of 2013. Only a transaction fee of 0.001 BTC or 0.1 LTC is being charged across the site.
  • We charge 1% escrow fees to sellers when escrow is used.
  • We support digital downloads. In step 2 of posting an item you can upload your digital downloads for an instant delivery upon reception of the coins. Please let the viewers know when your listing is digital so they can dowload it.
  • We do not store your coins. Although all payments have to go through us for our confirmation system to do its job, funds are released the moment the payment clears. In case of Escrow, we store funds in a cold wallet, a cron job sends any coins to our cold wallet every 1 minute. When an item is marked as received, funds get released to the sellers automatically.
  • Buyers, please make sure you mark items as "Received" when you're satisfied with the reception of the item to avoid any delays in releasing funds to sellers.
  • Buyers and sellers can exchange details through our private messaging system.
  • We have few ad spots now available, please contact us if you have a project which you need to get out there
  • Follow us on twitter, Facebook and Google+ to know when items get posted instantly!

Again, thank you all for your support, please keep your criticism and feedback coming, the journey has just started and we're only going to get better.

The cryptothrift Team
Pages:
Jump to: