Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoTribunal - a movement that will bring trust back into the crypto scene. - page 2. (Read 432 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The launch of our community outreach event, in collaboration with Ubikiri, maybe only a few days old, but the community’s response to eliminating scams and prosecuting perpetrators have exceeded our expectations.

About 18000 users have interacted with our bot, our telegram group has grown by almost 9000 new members, and 34 million LAW have been distributed to our new ecosystem stakeholders. What’s more, the community has also begun sending us possible scam projects for due diligence and investigation!

And it’s not too late to join us! Just start our bot and you’ll be well on your way to being rewarded. https://t.me/CryptoTribunal_bot
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Do you want to get 10 000 LAW or even more in just two easy steps? Then visit our new Telegram bot - https://t.me/CryptoTribunal_bot for your referral link, grab your first 10 000 LAW, share your link with your friend and get an extra 10 000 LAW for each signup.

How does LAW have value? from what is taking it, if I may ask.
copper member
Have you used our CryptoTribunal Bot - https://t.me/CryptoTribunal_bot? No? Well, we have bad news for you: you're missing out on your free LAW right now! Start the bot now to stop missing this LAWful goodness!
copper member
Do you want to get 10 000 LAW or even more in just two easy steps? Then visit our new Telegram bot - https://t.me/CryptoTribunal_bot for your referral link, grab your first 10 000 LAW, share your link with your friend and get an extra 10 000 LAW for each signup.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
This reminds me of Forex Peace Army for Forex Traders. Since its inception it has proved to be highly effective in sanctioning erring brokers and making sure traders get justice. But that is a regulated market, I mean forex trading. Crypto industry is not regulated and it kind of throws out that question of, "HOW?" How are you going to ensure that fraudulent teams and developers get punished since we sometimes hardly even know the identities of these developers.

Money transmitter and unregistered securities are a common basis for prosecution and not just via the US SEC. Most ERC-20 based ICO have no utility during token sale and it often takes up to a year for those developing to have anything to show for it. Since it has no utility, it isn't that much of a stretch to argue security. Besides, most  don't shy away from promising "profits" and calling it an "investment" especially through their PRs and social media
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
This reminds me of Forex Peace Army for Forex Traders. Since its inception it has proved to be highly effective in sanctioning erring brokers and making sure traders get justice. But that is a regulated market, I mean forex trading. Crypto industry is not regulated and it kind of throws out that question of, "HOW?" How are you going to ensure that fraudulent teams and developers get punished since we sometimes hardly even know the identities of these developers.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
And if a fraudulent project is judged, how will the project be prosecuted (convicted or not guilty) with respect to the laws of the resident country?
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Interesting project. I am curious how the professionals are going to be paid for their efforts, work, expenses, if many of the people are scammed by all their money. How can they know who and how much to payback (if they manage to recover any funds raised). Many projects did exit-scam, many are insolvent, etc.  Meanwhile I will keep an eye on your project and see how it will evolve. Good luck!
Activity: 69
It’s hard to admit but almost all traders who were fooled by scam ICO won’t believe anyone from crypto community again. That’s really a huge loss of our society and future. Hope that actions like this will bring them back but can’t be for 100% sure...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Probably best to give the scam accusation section a look (and probably and introduction too).
Would also suggest getting in touch with ICOEthics and other luminaries of the community about polling resources together to go after scammers. Also hoping you will have ways for community to drop off accusations/suspicions
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: