Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoVault Cold Storage (The Legit Thread) - page 2. (Read 4548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
November 29, 2014, 09:59:20 PM
To the OP...assuming you're the real deal, I wish you good luck on your project.  Depending on how much support it gets, I will fund it as well.

I agree with AT101ET...I will only buy at startjoin regarding this project.

BTW...I was the one who mentioned it on startjoin about the other poster, scamming people.  I personally got scammed for both an alloy and supposed gold plated set.  
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
November 29, 2014, 08:35:02 PM
WARNING!!!
Another members (newbie) is also claiming to be the original CryptoVault selling its products.
Be careful when buying. Best is to actually buy them using the page on StartJoin
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 29, 2014, 12:26:22 PM
Saved 4 Updates...

Our new official forum thread can be found here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vault-coin-physical-cold-storage-online-store-now-live-975527
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
November 29, 2014, 12:18:59 PM
Help us fund our cold storage project on https://www.startjoin.com/cryptovault

•   Our product is offering you the most secure form of cold storage for all your crypto currency needs.  It consists of a copper / nickel alloy coin, our logo is on the front and there is a rectangular recession on the back to fit a printed copy of your private key.  What is also included in the kit is a piece of fire resistant paper.  You will print your private key on this paper, cut it out, fold it in half (printed side in) and place on the back of the coin.  We are also including a heat resistant / water resistant adhesive label that will secure the paper to the coin.

•   We are offering our kits which will include two coins, one sheet of the fire resistant paper, and two heat resistant / water resistant labels.  Each coin is individually numbered and no two coins ever produced will have the same numbers.  We offer the kit to you in this fashion to offer you the most variety with how you wish to securely store your keys.  In the safest method you would store your public key publicly and your private key on each of the two coins.  These two coins would then be stored in separate locations to prevent against loss due to theft or natural disaster. “Keep your public keys public, and keep your private keys private.”  The coins numbered to give you the option of recording the number to match a public key or currency type, ex. Coin number 499 is storing Bitcoin, while coin number 500 is storing Vertcoin.

•   CryptoVault is committed to helping keep the crypto coin economy strong.  As a company we are not converting all earnings to fiat.  We are actively trying to convert our vendors to accept bitcoin and we will be using bitcoin to buy supplies to fulfill orders once we achieve this.

•   We need your help in the crypto currency world to help get our startup up and running.  We have created a new product that fits the cold storage niche market.  We are offering a product that allows you to safely store your keys offline to prevent against loss to theft via hacking or physical hard drive failure.  Our product uses components that are flame or heat resistant and water resistant to help ensure maximum product life in the event of extreme heat or water damage.  By using two coins it also utilizes a redundant backup method to ensure that if one coin is damaged there will greater chance of the second coin being intact.  At no point does our company or employees see either your public or your private keys (not even in an encrypted format).  We want you to be in complete control of your cold storage and not have to trust any third parties.

A video testing the flame resistant paper http://youtu.be/7-OegkhGLVk

Edited For: Changed subject to reflect the authenticity of this thread =)
Pages:
Jump to: