Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptoxchange GIVE ME MY MONEY - page 2. (Read 3160 times)

vip
Activity: 156
Merit: 103
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
November 12, 2012, 10:38:27 PM
I've been having similar problems.  I'll book an international USD withdrawal and it'll sit there in the Booked state until I open a support request.  After opening a support request, that will sit there with no response until I post a comment to it.  Usually after I post the comment, "Support" will respond and process my withdrawal.  I have had two withdrawals processed this way and two that remain in the "Booked" state.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 12, 2012, 10:32:21 PM
Withdrawal to AUD bank account booked 30th Oct. Haven't received any money whatsoever.

No response to email, PM, helpdesk request so I am opening this topic.

Crypto would have to have the worst service of any bitcoin platform I've used. I am extremely fed up. I need my money; it's my own money which I earned by speculating on their site. It feels more and more like some guy from the country has just started a venture and gotten in over his head.

Unless this is resolved quickly, it'll be the last time I use them.

Cryptoxchange: If you bother to respond to this thread and ask me for the details, just check your email, PM inbox on this forum and your helpdesk - there's more than sufficient details there.  Angry

-LD_ZOGY8
Pages:
Jump to: