Pages:
Author

Topic: crypTrax - Keep track of your cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 873 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
uh, this seems very promising. I would have a lot of suggestions here, the project itself has good potential and can be improved a lot.
First, is there a possibility that Tradingview windows going to be in English? it seems to me that is now German.
what do you think about the idea of using tabs instead of a switch button for changing from list to tradingview? I believe that you will add more options later, you will not stay only on these two
Activity: 141
Merit: 255
Here are a few suggestions after trying it on my ancient/low-end laptop:

• Responsive design - Apart from the three buttons at the top and the tradingview window, everything else remained the same while I was adjusting its size.
    - I do know that most of the users that use such programs probably have multi-monitor setups, but there are still others that simultaneously use a few apps with a single monitor.
  • Dark mode for the main part.
  • Custom alerts.

I really liked it Smiley
/Bookmarked
Thanks! I'll try to do everything in the next release
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Here are a few suggestions after trying it on my ancient/low-end laptop:

• Responsive design - Apart from the three buttons at the top and the tradingview window, everything else remained the same while I was adjusting its size.
    - I do know that most of the users that use such programs probably have multi-monitor setups, but there are still others that simultaneously use a few apps with a single monitor.
  • Dark mode for the main part.
  • Custom alerts.

I really liked it Smiley
/Bookmarked
Interesting project that can be useful to some people but you need to offer something more than we can see on Coingecko website, maybe adding some taskbar coin monitoring.
It's easier and faster to open portfolio page on Coingecko, but using this software could be interesting if you don't want Coigecko to know how much coins you have and it's not associated with any email address.
I would also ask for help from other developers who can release this software for Linux OS and maybe Android OS, and think about adding some instructions info in menu.

This project was intended as a desktop variant so that the program window always stays in the same place and you don't always have to move the browser around. That you can look at the coins in the taskbar will come with an update. I will try to develop it for other platforms in the future.

Thanks for the reply.
I usually don't use Windows, but thanks for sharing this project. On a side note, do you plan to try port your project to different OS (since you use Electron)?

Hi. I've tried Linux but there are some errors i must fix. I want try to export on Linux next.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Interesting project that can be useful to some people but you need to offer something more than we can see on Coingecko website, maybe adding some taskbar coin monitoring.
It's easier and faster to open portfolio page on Coingecko, but using this software could be interesting if you don't want Coigecko to know how much coins you have and it's not associated with any email address.
I would also ask for help from other developers who can release this software for Linux OS and maybe Android OS, and think about adding some instructions info in menu.
crypTrax

-----------------

crypTrax is a project created with VUE.js + Electron. Keep track of your cryptocurrencies.
Data source is used by coingecko.com API. It's free, so no Account needed, thanks to coingecko.com!

- All Cryptocurrencies by Coingecko.com
- Update every 1 minute
- 45 Different fiat currencies
- Import 107 diffrent Exchanges API Key's to check Balances
- Import diffrent Wallets(Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Stratis, DigiByte, Neo) to check Balances
- Customizable categories
- Total value calculator
- Profit / Loss calculator
- Includes your Fees / Taxes
- Trandingview.com multi window view
- Set alerts
- Light and Dark Theme
- Widget Bar
- Quick links each coin to coingecko.com and tradingview.com
- Comparison Charts
- News Feeds, 20 sources
- Portable