Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Bait -n- Switch on MN2 Market Opening - page 2. (Read 2665 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Now they are trading at 0.15, Can we invest at this price?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Bait -n- Switch On MN2! Does Cryptsy understand their own Market that they Advertised?

The market opened before selling the remaining 5000 shares out of 10,000 total, and these remaining shares were to be sold at .190 according to the Graph on the Market Page. Cryptsy didn't even wait past 48 hours either at .190. There was even a Tweet... "Put up 100 shares of MN2 at .180 - grab them. Then only 200 shares left at .185. Remaining are .190" ...and then Cryptsy opened the market.

Does Cryptsy own the 5000 shares? These will never be for sale? If so, then the Dividend Payout needs to be Divided for 5000 shares instead of 10,000, this would be acceptable and also create demand for the market again. Which Cryptsy could legally get Transaction fees for at that point.

Before Cryptsy opened the market and kept the 5000 shares, that seems like an opportune time to refund any buy in if there was a discrepancy in what they stated, and then start over properly with the correct statements. But instead we just get stuck with a faulty, fraudulent market.

Any buyer at .180 and .185 should have position on 5000 shares at .190, so Cryptsy can not legally take our money and keep the shares. I would have been happy keeping the market closed and get my Daily Dividend like I was receiving. I figured Cryptsy would also be fine with that since at that point they could legally take the Dividends from 5000 shares (Until Disbursed) until the market opened after selling the last 5000 shares at .190.

By stating the price/timing structure Cryptsy made the point of urgency 24 hours at .180 and the rest for .185 to .190 after 48 hours each "If Not All Sold" in these time increments. This means the time frame continues past 48 hours since it is combined with the statement "No Trade Fees Until Initial 10,000 Shares have been disbursed". No Trade Fees means the market will not open until the Initial 10,000 shares are sold and changing that structure also changes the initial structure meant for the buy in. Not to mention the missing 5000 shares at that point.

These 2 statements mean more together and even if they accidentally misrepresent each other there must be some recourse for those who bought in based on these statements. If accidental then show us it was an accident (but you opened the market so I guess it was no accident). So was it an accident? On the contrary Cryptsy does not respond to Support Tickets for questions about MN2. No Response since the first day the market opened and sequentially closing my tickets ever since then. Pretty Clear as to what really transpired, since if it were a mistake Cryptsy would see our point, and see the discrepancy and figure out a remedy. But instead Cryptsy shut the end user down and out.

Other options for reconciliation would be to slowly increase the payout of dividends to reflect the selling of the 5000 shares over the approximate time it would have taken to sell in a closed market (which we won't ever know) maybe for 1 year (approx time for ROI) being 417 shares per month or by day would actually be the preferred way if not just halving the 10,000 immediately, since shares are trading.

The 5000 shares were not sold even if Cryptsy states that they bought them at their Wholesale rate (not .190) and on top of that Cryptsy gets a return on the unsold shares and takes the Trade Fees too! If Cryptsy did buy them at .190 we are due a refund on our buy in to offset those shares position in reality.

If I take Cryptsy's statement Verbatim about no FEES until all 10,000 are sold then technically we have 2 problems since Cryptsy is collecting FEES now too. Also, how will we know that these shares are not being sold? The market pays for a division of 10,000 dividend so they are ultimately still in play. Am I in competition with Cryptsy now too? How would anyone know any difference?

Also, the fact that there is an increment of cost per share also creates an urgency along with a small time window at .180, and any increment would mean the market was meant to stay closed until 10,000 shares are sold.

Also, MN1 was at .02748, so buyers were getting in at a cheaper rate than what the current price was for MN1 so the market must stay closed otherwise the MN1 market crashes and doesn't have time to adjust causing both markets to suffer. So the MN1 market crashes as people sell out, even though the dividends are the same per share. I thought for sure that the MN2 market would stay closed until sold just based on this alone, then both markets adjust accordingly. Kind of seems strange that everyone was saying even the buy in for MN1 was overpriced yet it went up to .002 on the open just based on demand. Any insiders could have profited from this knowledge too. Can't imagine that there would be any insider trades going on with no regulations in place! lol

All Cryptsy would have had to do is put an opening date if they meant to open after 48 hours at .190 with a statement that all shares don't have to be sold. This goes to prove that the market was never intended to open until all 10,000 shares are sold. So there is a huge problem with the way Cryptsy opened the MN2 Market and Sold the Buy in creating a Bait -n- Switch.

Now own up to your problem and remedy the Bait n Switch Cryptsy!

I really hope Cryptsy finds a remedy to this situation since I really don't like creating dissension towards any company. So step up and do the right thing!

Since Early,
CryptoNick

This is the Opening Quote taken from BitCoinTalk.org and the same message was on the Cryptsy Market Page. Cryptsy Deleted the Increments and Time frame portion from their site. Anyone can go to the Market Page and look at the Graph to calculate only 5000 shares were sold and the open was before the .190 time frame of 48 hours:

Mining Contracts 2 (MN2)

Bitcoin Mining Contract #2
This is our second issuance of mining contracts for Bitcoin with a total hashing power of 100Th/s.

What is a mining contract?
For this offering, we have 100 Th/s of hashing power dedicated to mining bitcoin which is part of a much larger network of hashing power. This means more consistent payouts of blocks mined. Every day, users who own shares of this will receive 1/10000 of the payout for each share owned. Users can buy any number of shares available (each share represents 10 Gh/s of hashing power). These are lifetime shares, which mean they never expire.

How much do I get paid and when?
The 100Th/s total hashing power is part of a network of over 3 Ph/s. On a daily basis we calculate and distribute to users who have shares of this contract 1/10000 of the total contract payout to each of the shares. If you own 100 shares, then you will receive 1/100 of the total contract payout. You must be holding shares at the time of disbursement to receive a payout.

Who is providing the mining?
Currently the provider has asked us not to disclose this information. You can be assured that we would not do business with anybody who is less than reputable.

What is a lifetime contract?
This means that it isn't a term agreement like 1 year. You could continue to hold these for multiple years. There will, however, come a time where Bitcoin difficulty has risen to a level where 100 Th/s is no longer producing very many dividends. We anticipate a full rate of return within 12 months or less with shares still having value at that point.

Mining Contract 2 Specifications

• 100 Th/s Total Mining Power
  • Lifetime Contract - Payouts on this contract never end
  • Available in increments of 10 Gh/s
  • Total Shares Available: 10,000
  • Initial Price: 0.180 BTC Each for first 24 hours of offering (04/22/2014 18:10:00 EST)
  • Price: 0.185 BTC Each for 24 - 48 hours from initial offering (If not all sold)
  • Price: 0.19 BTC Each after 48 hours of initial offering (If not all sold)
  • No Trade Fees Until Initial 10,000 Shares have been disbursed
  • Daily Mining Payouts Directly To Your Cryptsy Balance

Go to MN2/BTC Market https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/196
Pages:
Jump to: