Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy deposit problems in 2015 - page 2. (Read 3008 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 03, 2015, 06:03:29 PM
Yes, I transferred quite a lot of NXT from Bter after hearing about bad things going on there... had never had problems with Cryptsy. HOWEVER, while they have confirmed my deposit, it has never shown up as pending. Over the last 4 weeks I have had numerous suggestions that things might be fixed but.... no NXT.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
January 17, 2015, 07:13:52 AM
I am interested to know if there are other miners/traders out there having issues with deposits going missing on Cryptsy?

So far this year I have had 4 deposits, each has had hundreds or thousands of confirms. Problem is the coin never arrived at Cryptsy?

I have raised tickets from each missing deposit but get some lame email saying that 2nd level are dealing with it. There are no updates and the coin I had deposited whilst prices were climbing have now crashed Sad

Apart from not getting to make a few coins trading the missing coins I am also pissed off that Cryptsy don't seem to give a shit?

Missing deposits were Firefly and Mazacoin. After I deposited the Firefly the wallet went into maintenance and hasn't come out? Cryptsy seem to have no idea when the 'maintenance' will be finished?

Mazacoin happened more recently. When the price started climbing I realised a had some in the wallet, thought I'd get them on Cryptsy and sell while the price was high.

Again nothing on the missing Mazacoins, no communication and shit default excuses from Cryptsy Sad

I hate to say it but I think we need regulation in crypto. The main reason is we are the ones taking all the risks, none of the exchanges are accountable and we pay for their losses in most cases.

#BadCustomerService
Pages:
Jump to: