Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hacked? - page 2. (Read 1641 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
May 17, 2015, 01:30:10 PM
People are reporting frozen and missing funds. All markets seem to be borked. Is this the "We Got HaXX0Red" stage for Cryptsy?

Edit to add a recent tweet from BV:

He says they are installing new hardware. I quit using this exchange that openly is engaged in the Paycoin scam, what are people still using Cryptsy seeing?

These things will continue to take place as long as people stick to real time exchanges. It is Mt. Gox, Bitstamp, Cryptsy ...the story goes on. It is high time people understand the danger of these exchanges and shift to far safer direct trading ones like www.LocalBitcoins.com or even more safer alternative like www.100bit.co.in, as it does not require bitcoin to be deopsited in site wallet.

i doubt they are far safer, i read about story of people buying account(they can be sold apparently) on localbitcoin and then use those to scam people, take advantages of the numerous feedback
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
May 17, 2015, 12:54:01 PM
People are reporting frozen and missing funds. All markets seem to be borked. Is this the "We Got HaXX0Red" stage for Cryptsy?

He says they are installing new hardware. I quit using this exchange that openly is engaged in the Paycoin scam, what are people still using Cryptsy seeing?

These things will continue to take place as long as people stick to real time exchanges. It is Mt. Gox, Bitstamp, Cryptsy ...the story goes on. It is high time people understand the danger of these exchanges and shift to far safer direct trading ones like www.LocalBitcoins.com or even more safer alternative like www.100bit.co.in, as it does not require bitcoin to be deopsited in site wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
May 17, 2015, 11:45:45 AM
Pipe down dude. Nobody seems to be hacked. These things happen and they always fix it.

Without Cryptsy, all we have are Chinese exchanges which are not really convenient for the westerners. Also, there is only one person behind Paycoin problem, Homero Garza, and he s out of the picture.

Weird shit happens on an exchange, order books borked, negative balances, withdrawals stopped, all with no advance warning and with different excuses given by the people who are running it and who have every reason to deceive you, and you believe them. I don't.

Homero says he is no longer part of the massive fraud scam he created and you believe the word of a brazen habitual liar who has every reason to lie to you. I don't believe him.

Why are people so easy to fool? Is it the Rat Poison in the water?  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 17, 2015, 11:34:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 17, 2015, 11:34:23 AM
Pipe down dude. Nobody seems to be hacked. These things happen and they always fix it.

Without Cryptsy, all we have are Chinese exchanges which are not really convenient for the westerners. Also, there is only one person behind Paycoin problem, Homero Garza, and he s out of the picture.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
May 17, 2015, 11:13:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: