Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy has now made MCXNow look like a class act - page 2. (Read 1811 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250
MCX realized that its support system could not keep up with demand. It suspended trading and ensured all users were able to withdraw funds. Its creator is now actively working to improve the system, so that it can re-open and effectively meet demand.

Cryptsy has proven itself insecure, unstable, and unable to handle load. Its customer support is abysmal.

Ultimately: MCX chose to sacrifice revenue before sacrificing the experience and safety of its users; meanwhile Cryptsy lines its pockets with abandon.

I never thought I would reach this conclusion, but MCXNow looks like a class act in the Alt market world.

Yeah I'm sure it had nothing to do with RS selling millions in fee shares just weeks before shutting down.

Cryptsy may have serious problems, but spinning this to make RS look like a saint is fucking hilarious. But 19 posts and you're the expert, obv.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
Yes, halt all trading allow people to remove coins. I agree.

The site is totally broken on the markets that have volume. Nothing can be traded, the last 5 trades i have tried have all failed and coins are missing. They were small trades to test but still some people must be worried if they have conducted large trades.

True dat - broken
Activity: 420
why the f**ck have you come to cryptsy . wait for MCX to get open, which is not gone happen.
Activity: 420
you are full of sh**t
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Yes, halt all trading allow people to remove coins. I agree.

The site is totally broken on the markets that have volume. Nothing can be traded, the last 5 trades i have tried have all failed and coins are missing. They were small trades to test but still some people must be worried if they have conducted large trades.

I have no doubt they will get their coins back after an audit, but the exchange is broken now. Suspend all trades before the situation gets worse.

If you can't scale these sites, just replicate them for now.
Activity: 441
Haha. So true.
Activity: 392
I agree
Activity: 350
MCX realized that its support system could not keep up with demand. It suspended trading and ensured all users were able to withdraw funds. Its creator is now actively working to improve the system, so that it can re-open and effectively meet demand.

Cryptsy has proven itself insecure, unstable, and unable to handle load. Its customer support is abysmal.

Ultimately: MCX chose to sacrifice revenue before sacrificing the experience and safety of its users; meanwhile Cryptsy lines its pockets with abandon.

I never thought I would reach this conclusion, but MCXNow looks like a class act in the Alt market world.
Pages:
Jump to: