Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy (Warning!) - page 2. (Read 2595 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
December 14, 2013, 03:20:24 PM
How many confirmations does it normally take? I have 50 and I am still waiting for my coins to show up in my wallet. Nothing is pending. Its as if I have been robbed. Why the hell would cryptsy give this illusion? Or is it an illusion?
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
December 13, 2013, 09:15:51 PM
and take it from my personal experience with exchanges, you think Cryptsy is bad? I challenge you find a better one. WARNING: other exchanges you could lose money for sure.
In my experience I can clearly say that vircurex.com is a lot better. Withdraws/deploys are executed immediately and I never had any lags there. I've deployed 1 btc to vircurex and it took exactly 2 confirmations (10 minutes) until I was able to trade with them. I've also deployed 0.5 btc at cryptsy and it took over 3 hours (13 confirmations) until they had unlocked my coins...
Yesterday I've cancelled an order at cryptsy and now - 25 hours later - I'm still waiting to get them back to my account balance... since I set all of my btc onto this order I can't even make a micro-order to get my balance fixed. Btw: Wtf is this that you have to do some tricks to be able to work with your money?! And I surely won't deploy anymore coins at cryptsy. Not even 1 satoshi.

They probably don't scam you, but it's the worst service you can get anywhere without beeing scammed.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
December 12, 2013, 04:53:41 PM
Indeed, sometimes you need to sell / buy the coin more than once to get it fixed by your own, but it does work for me (and so it will for anyone else).

I don't like the lags at Cryptsy, but I don't think there is a better alternative. I think Cryptsy will be better soon, as soon as the got up with the tickets and have added more servers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 12, 2013, 04:32:58 PM

I "lost" some BTC and some DigitalCoin due to this, but after I made a few new buy and sell orders regarding these coins, they appeared again in my balances.

this is great advice.

basically try doing the same thing that you got problem with. WITH SMALLEST AMOUNT possible this time. this force an audit. and fix the previous balance/issue as well.

and take it from my personal experience with exchanges, you think Cryptsy is bad? I challenge you find a better one. WARNING: other exchanges you could lose money for sure.

legendary
December 12, 2013, 09:37:41 AM
On their twitter thing at the homepage you could have seen they have trouble due to the increasing amount of users. Allmost every day you can find an update over there.

If you join such exchange and trade huge amount of money, you should do soem research in advance in my opinion. If you did, you would have known about this. Obviously you didn't.

I'm not telling Cryptsy is doing a great job, it sucks that balances dissapear and approves and withdrawings might take long, but they don't scam you. 

And, about those servers, they are expanding their capacity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 12, 2013, 09:26:21 AM
Is this a JOKE ^^ What the F* are you being serious?  So your saying that I joined Cryptsy so that when I want to withdraw my money I have to wait more than 7 days and then just to find out what is going on, I have to join a forum and search through 100's of threads for the chance to "Try" & "Hope" to get my money back? Angry I don't care if they did not literally steal my money. They have held my money there without my permission for longer than they should!! I cannot even trade with my other money there because they are saying I am in negative credit. And your saying for me to go search through 100's of threads and then I will feel better?!! I DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH THROUGH 100's of threads to know they are having problems, and to be honest I don't care! I am the customer and my money is not where it should be, simple! I needed this money Urgently! And now I do not have it! Don't you realize in the investment world 1 hr difference between investment can cost MILLIONS. This is SERIOUS SHIT. How can some company open up servers when they are not prepared. Bitcoin reached $1000 for GODS SAKE, OFF COURSE there is going to be a flood off investors, now if they cannot handle the traffic get out of the game until you can!

^ Thank you Phunixx for the comment I will message him, What if I dont have twitter, I have FB and stuff? So maybe now I have to join twitter to find my money quicker? Lol nah seriously, is there any other way other than Cryptsy and twitter to contact that guy?
legendary
December 12, 2013, 08:54:24 AM
They didn't stole anything, it's just not visible.  If you would even use the search function of this forum once, you would have known.

Cryptsy wasn't prepared for these amounts of users (and trades made), that's why they have a delay in answering (thousands of) tickets and because their servers aren't prepared for this, the website is slow and things like this happen.

I "lost" some BTC and some DigitalCoin due to this, but after I made a few new buy and sell orders regarding these coins, they appeared again in my balances.

Submit a ticket and (eventually) contact BigVern himself through Twitter and you will be allright.   

Next time read the hundreds? of posts regarding these issues before you blame Cryptsy and write that they stole all your money and are a "scam company".
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
December 12, 2013, 08:46:20 AM
Contact BigVern through twitter and he will deal with it asap mate (https://twitter.com/cryptsy)
He helped me out also few days ago
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 12, 2013, 08:09:21 AM
I just want to make sure you are warned about this company, I want to tell you what they did and in the progress of doing right now.

I Put some money into Cryptsy almost 1 week ago and then I changed it from LTC into IFC and then sent some IFC back to my wallet. But guess what happen? I confirmed the withdrawal email and everything was fine, But it has been sitting in Pending since 7th Dec.. I have open 5 Different tickets they will not respond to me or anything. I am now on a abusive rampage because they do not respond. At first I was normal, then (No reply) i got frustrated, Again (No reply) now I am angry and it is shown in my messages to them (STILL No reply) By now i am EXTREMELY FURIOUS. The left over money I have in Cryptsy  is also stuck there, it says my account is in negative and I have to take care of it. WTF!!! My question is, How is my account in Negative when all I did was transfer funds into it LTC and then change it into IFC and then withdraw part of the exchanged IFC. I did not make 1 single Trade. Now everything is frozen and they will not talk to me, And they HAVE ALL MY MONEY, HOW CAN I BE IN NEGATIVE, its like they stole my money and they are asking me for more money to fix it. W T F is that shit??

Honestly I feel powerless, this is the bad thing here with crypto what happens when scam company just decides they are going to Rob you and there is nothing you can do about it? All I can do is tell everyone of you guys hoping that you listen to what I have said and the company goes to hell or blows up b4 it gets there.

How would anyone here feel if  company has taken your money and wont give it back, and I am talking about a company that is holding MANY peoples money.

Any advise here?
Pages:
Jump to: