Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptual - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
Long time lurker here, and this has really caught my eye. As others have mentioned, this could be an absolute game changer within the crowdfunding industry, we all know how some of those ICOs have exitscammed and that really needs to come to an end with transparency.

Is there any plans for any listings or any sort of teaser?
Activity: 126
I like crypto
September 05, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
This is one of the serious projects in the cryptocurrency world. I invest in a lot of ICOs and this really is needed.
Big potential here. Do you have any ICOs already that are planned to be on Cryptual?
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:03:13 PM
may i go ahead and join the social channels on the website? bookmarked the thread but i would like to be in the community channels also

Hello Bettor,
Our social communities will not be active and are subject to redirection until the Bounty Campaign and Airdrop are active, and while our project is being initially introduced and established.

We thank you for your expression of interest, and welcome to the Cryptual Project.
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 04:00:30 PM
may i go ahead and join the social channels on the website? bookmarked the thread but i would like to be in the community channels also
copper member
September 05, 2018, 03:58:05 PM
How to participate in the White-list Only Presale
1. Visit our automated ICO platform at https://cryptual.com/ICO
2. Fill and submit the presale whitelist application
3. A team member will be in touch with more information within 24 hours

Thank you for your interest in our project!

Really looks good. How do I join the presale? I want to get in on this as soon as.

I'd also like some more information on how to join this presale, the website looks amazing btw.

That's awesome, thanks for the info! Submitting it as we speak. Anything specific to put in the comments section? Is that for private questions I don't want to post publicly?

Hello reyals,
You may use the comments section of the whitelist presale form to make any statements or comments regarding your application, the ICO process, or anything else about the project.
We enthuse members to ask any questions to provide the most information possible about our project once our team members get in touch.

Thank you for your interest in our project.
Activity: 63
September 05, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
The idea of your project is interesting. The team behind it looks great. Hopefully the roadmap goes as expected and we'll see a great success!
Activity: 73
September 05, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Really looks good. How do I join the presale? I want to get in on this as soon as.

I'd also like some more information on how to join this presale, the website looks amazing btw.

That's awesome, thanks for the info! Submitting it as we speak. Anything specific to put in the comments section? Is that for private questions I don't want to post publicly?
copper member
September 05, 2018, 03:53:41 PM
Hello , kinda interesting project you got here . Any chance you guys will make a bounty thread ? There is quite a lot of Crowdfunding projects out there raising funds currently . Looks like its the Future for ICO's

Hello,
Our Bounty Campaign will be released in the next 24 hours, along with oi airdrop shortly following.
Thank you for your expression of interest in our project, and welcome to Cryptual
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 05, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
Hello , kinda interesting project you got here . Any chance you guys will make a bounty thread ? There is quite a lot of Crowdfunding projects out there raising funds currently . Looks like its the Future for ICO's
copper member
September 05, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
Can you please describe with one sentence what exactly your project is going to Revolutionize in crowdfunding?

The cryptual project will offer an alternative crowd funding method, to solve issues such as liquidity and theft which are all-to-common in the current mainstream method being Initial Coin Offerings. This is leading to heavy regulation and governance in an effort to combat both of these issues, which Cryptual is opposing and aiming to solve via Decentralization. Please read our comparative to compare our propose platform to the current mainstream method of crypto currency crowdfunding, being Initial Coin Offerings.

More information will follow, this thread will soon provide all information including an operational bounty campaign and airdrop as well as communication channels for over 25 support countries in the coming 2 days.

Thank you for your post.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
Can you please describe with one sentence what exactly your project is going to Revolutionize in crowdfunding?
copper member
September 05, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

Activity: 64
September 05, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
Activity: 81
September 05, 2018, 03:42:52 PM
copper member
September 05, 2018, 03:40:32 PM
I definitely want to participate in this bounty campaign, this honestly looks like a potential goldmine

Thank you for your positive feedback. Welcome to the Cryptual Project.
Activity: 64
September 05, 2018, 03:39:36 PM
I definitely want to participate in this bounty campaign, this honestly looks like a potential goldmine
copper member
September 05, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
Cryptual team looks very impressive and roadmap looks great. Good job on the thread! Can't wait to see this on Binance or Bittrex. Expect that's where you're aiming for? Wink
Hello,
Our core project ethos will prioritize decentralized exchanges over centralized structures.
While our project is growing, we may utilize centralized technology as a temporary solution.

Thank everyone for your expression of interest, and welcome to the Cryptual Project.

I just looked at this project and i noticed that you guys will be having an airdrop? is it possible to join if you do not have Facebook or Discord? Not a fan of using my social media.

Our airdrop and bounty campaign will be publicly available during September 6 and 7.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
I just looked at this project and i noticed that you guys will be having an airdrop? is it possible to join if you do not have Facebook or Discord? Not a fan of using my social media.
Activity: 52
September 05, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
Cryptual team looks very impressive and roadmap looks great. Good job on the thread! Can't wait to see this on Binance or Bittrex. Expect that's where you're aiming for? Wink

I mean getting on Binance or Bittrex would be a huge for a project like this, we're lucky to have seen something like this so early.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
The Cryptual project definitely looks much more promising than the majority. I'm glad it caught my eye. Bookmarked and subscribed!
Pages:
Jump to: