Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTYK CTK Cyber Security ICO Announcement - page 3. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 06:16:40 PM
The project is good, and the idea is needed, I think, the development prospects are great! Tell me, when will the fund-raising process end or is it already finished?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
Hi!

We are pleased to inform you that Cryptyk is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/cryptyk/

If you want to update information about your token, contact [email protected] 😀

Good luck with your project!

Yours,
Tokens Marketplace
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
Hello! I have a few questions:
1. Tell me please, do Bounty Members have to pass KYC?
2. Where can I see the table of Bounty participants, where tokens will be credited?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 04, 2018, 09:52:01 PM
Hello everybody! What about Cryptyk bounty campaign, is there on bitcointalk? I have found it on its site, but I dont understand how to participiate.
I was also looking for a signature campaign and could not find it  Sad  According to the website https://icodrops.com  Bounty program  (Sharing, Translate, Review, Signature BT, Following) but on the official page of the bounty https://www.cryptyk.io/bounty/  there is nothing about it.

exactly the same situation. I searched everywhere but could not find the terms of the campaign bounty anywhere. Maybe the team has not published it yet.
Activity: 117
Security is one of the prime concern for people in life and in business. Many threats pose danger to the life of a business in the current setup of technological change. Blockchain technology has emerged as a catalyst for fundamental technological change in many of the businesses.Many startups are already working on creating cybersecurity solutions based on the blockchain technology. Cloud storage is becoming the latest standard among businesses for data storage. So I believe this will accomplish many areas in clouds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hello everybody! What about Cryptyk bounty campaign, is there on bitcointalk? I have found it on its site, but I dont understand how to participiate.
Activity: 434
Storing data in the cloud is very important to anyone who uses a computer. However, with cybercriminals becoming increasingly sophisticated, our stored data may not be as secure as we thought. This project helps us avoid unwanted problems
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
The site in the bounty section says that there is a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN, but the rules do not say anything, it's written only about blogs and translation.  Huh
Activity: 70
Beautiful project. Almost all the famous games were written by this team. I think their games are the best. I think that the best experts in crypto security are gathered there. They are capable of very much.
Activity: 187
Yes, the project looks very appetizing and attractive! I believe that this will be a good undertaking that will show itself in the best way in the future!
egretia
Activity: 434
I understand about this project. Basically, if a hacker tries to break into a particular storage database, they will only get a piece of data and can not do anything else.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

Howdy, What an excellent project! The development team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck

Utilizing Hybrid blockchain technology, Cryptyk is the first single vendor security and storage solution that protects against all five major security threats to the cloud ))
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Cryptyk is building the world's first complete cyber security and cloud storage solution from a single vendor.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
Activity: 22

I see  the founders have a great deal of experience, there is a question of how can  tokens  be used in the system?

the same question pak, this project does have a team of many experience and experts in the field. I have the same question with you, how token can be used in the system?

We will release a detailed overview of the tokenomics but you can find all your answers in both the Technical White Paper and the Business White Paper @ www.cryptyk.io
Activity: 100
What are the functions of the platform
Activity: 96
 I would like to share the project with another investors. anyone show me how to do it in the right direction?
Activity: 12

Whitepaper of that project looks deserve attention, so i hope you do it.
Activity: 11

Howdy, What an excellent project! The development team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

I see  the founders have a great deal of experience, there is a question of how can  tokens  be used in the system?

the same question pak, this project does have a team of many experience and experts in the field. I have the same question with you, how token can be used in the system?
Pages:
Jump to: