Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully) - page 16. (Read 79585 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 05:13:56 PM
Simple question: time is running, are there any news so far?
One month ago there was this really big announcement:

''Our preferable marketplaces are the biggest US and Asia based reliable exchanges, such as Bittrex, Kraken, Yunbi, SZZC and the rest TOP 10 exchanges.
We have already got a sucess with some of them and expecting to announce about it shortly.
Finally, all these factors and other general issues togeather affected on the initial terms of listing CVCOIN on the external exchanges during July 2017.
But the great news that all these conditions have been mostly solved and we exciting to see CVCOIN on the most valued and liquid places during August 2017.''

Source: https://medium.com/@vadiman/a-special-report-of-listing-cvcoin-on-the-external-exchanges-7619d97e458e

I was talking good about this project so far. But with such big announcements, they have to deliver at least something within the next 3 days...

Maybe this is the reason why the price is going down now. Because this is not very trustable so far.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
August 28, 2017, 08:20:31 AM
Expanding on chinese market for now may have a good impact if we couldn't get into trex, on my opinion theres much time to develop cvc than just concerned about the exchange. I believe the Team has an more than enough budget to listing cvcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 11:31:32 PM
It lost a little value..but will gain back..no worries Grin

Grin

it will get value, once listed on other exchange to get more exposure..
liqui or cryptopia would be fine
I would love to see it in bittrex for sure. Since polo is acting so weird lately, all the major whales are trading in bittrex.
Activity: 826
August 27, 2017, 07:51:05 PM

Grin

it will get value, once listed on other exchange to get more exposure..
liqui or cryptopia would be fine
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
August 27, 2017, 10:19:51 AM
Once we are on SZZC hopefully the weak hands will get away.
I will hold my coins till $5 and will make another analyisis at that time if to sell or keep holding
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
August 27, 2017, 05:54:10 AM
Let the full working encrypted messaging application be launched in market and let it make it's mark before worrying the value. Since there is no working product available there will be changes in price after every update. This will keep continue till the launch and then quick increase and stability in gained value will be seen. Potential is huge so buying at every cheap token will be worth more in few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
August 27, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

Grin

Ups and downs are part of journey this is not a worry sign while the team is on hard job. I believe after release of beta version than it will move to the moon price will skyrocket after that till than it is safe investment at low price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 08:31:31 PM

Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 04:11:02 PM
So pround of everyone working oin this
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 25, 2017, 04:09:22 PM
All investors are already profitable if they keep their coins until now, but the disappointing of the crypviser is that CVCOIN does not exist in a big market, many people are rather lazy to use bitshares, so enthusiasts are somewhat less if CVCOIN stays there
Activity: 710
Merit: 250
Crypviser – the innovative & secured network
August 25, 2017, 10:48:28 AM
Remind for CVCoin withdrawal

Dear all, if you still have not received your CVCoin tokens, you might have not mentioned your Bitshares account name in your Crypviser personal account. In this case, we have made a special form which will help you to withdraw your tokens to Bitshares platform. This option will be available until December, 31st of 2017. After that, all unclaimed coins will go to the CVCoin Development Fund for the payment of grants to developers who have made a significant contribution to the formation of the CVCoin ecosystem.

In order to use it, please do the following:
1) Create Bitshares account (this video instruction will help you)
https://www.facebook.com/cvcico/videos/836391716523083/

2) Type the account name of your Bitshares wallet to your Crypviser personal account www.crypviser.net
3) Click on Sent to Bitshares Account
4) You will receive a confirmation letter to your email. Please confirm this operation
5) Done

The withdrawals will be made 3 times per week — Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And please, keep your keys in safe, put down your passwords and always use backups.

Crypviser team
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
August 25, 2017, 03:23:25 AM
In August there will be SZZC.The volume for CVCoin on SZZC is in my eyes unpredictable since it could be $xx.xxx to $x.xxx.xxx.
However there is some heavy progress outside of development and exchanges which if it ends positiv will get this coin to $10-30 instantly in my opinion.
Of course i would also love to see as quick as possible some good exchanges like CHBTC which is going to take the coins from the weak hands.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 24, 2017, 05:17:29 PM
Still not listed on other exchange, i will buy more CVCOIN if this coin listed on other exchange, i still wait for update exchanger
Activity: 980
August 24, 2017, 06:28:04 AM
Last night I bought more and was quite hopeful situation of market when I saw big bids so people are interested to buy more at exchange rate of over x5 against bitshares. It is taking time to get it there on Bittrex but when next tokens will be added we can expect CVCoin among those. Bittrex isn't adding any coin at the moment because they don't have source to manage such big data system.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 23, 2017, 11:06:50 PM
August will end another week, Is there any news about the new exchange, This coin requires high volume to rise, Although currently the price is not too disappointing, but I hope the price will rise even higher, given the lack of supply..
They said before they are contacting in some exchanges but first they make up some volume before adding it to other exchanges. Just have patience Crypviser is still in beginning although there are some problems but they are working on it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 23, 2017, 10:32:57 PM
August will end another week, Is there any news about the new exchange, This coin requires high volume to rise, Although currently the price is not too disappointing, but I hope the price will rise even higher, given the lack of supply..
Activity: 518
August 23, 2017, 06:56:59 PM
you guys are doing a good job this this project. But what about exchanges? Any of major? Cryptopia maybe? Openledger is not very user and trading friendly

OP already working on this issue to make it list on more exchanges all people are asking about this. I think soon they will come with good news about the listing on new exchanges other than Openledger.
I dont think it can be such an issue.I have seen many coins getting listed on ico in just one week of ico.If devs are serious,they can pay listing price to exchange.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
August 23, 2017, 01:53:24 PM
you guys are doing a good job this this project. But what about exchanges? Any of major? Cryptopia maybe? Openledger is not very user and trading friendly

OP already working on this issue to make it list on more exchanges all people are asking about this. I think soon they will come with good news about the listing on new exchanges other than Openledger.
Activity: 604
August 23, 2017, 06:34:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
August 23, 2017, 05:44:59 AM
So what will be the one who came first? The exchange or the releasing of the APP?

I think the best thing you should prioritize first is the exchanger addition so that value of CVCoin will rise since people love to buy when they see some certain good progress happening to the project itself.

Working prototype is much important than to list on new exchange although it's not trading on normal exchanges but I hope dev will make this possible to make it list there in last update he mentioned about they already talking with big exchanges to list this coin there.
Pages:
Jump to: