Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully) - page 57. (Read 79592 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 26, 2017, 10:27:25 AM
thanks for great news about Kraken. What news about Bittrex?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
June 26, 2017, 10:01:46 AM
Happy that project in which I invested some portion of money is working on ground by presenting the project in money2020. What is much more pleasant surprise updates about negotiations with kraken about listing the token their for trading. It will be huge success if the response is positive.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
June 26, 2017, 09:30:51 AM
did those escrow already confirmed their involvement to this project? i'm sorry if this has been asked before and was answered but I have read more than half of the entire 35 page and saw none. maybe someone can respond to me. the project seem to be good actually and i would probably invest to this too if someone can lead me to the posts. are those escrows real? never heard of their names before.
Activity: 710
Merit: 250
Crypviser – the innovative & secured network
June 26, 2017, 09:09:27 AM

Today in Copenhagen Crypviser representatives negotiated with Kraken exchange to add CVCoin.

Due to the high demand Kraken agreed to review
CVCoin to be placed after it is being issued.
We look forward to cooperating with such important
exchange platform and expect next actions from Kraken.

Stay tuned and follow us for more news.
Join ICO now: www.crypviser.net
June 26, 2017, 06:19:35 AM

Crypviser at "Money20/20 Europe" conference in Copenhagen | June, 26 - 28

Come to see us and ask your questions.
https://www.money2020europe.com/sponsors/crypviser
Join ICO www.crypviser.net
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 25, 2017, 11:00:20 AM
Is it okay if I keep my coin on your website for long period like six months?I do not have desktop to download any wallet.
six months is way long period mate its not good to store your coin inside the site maybe it will shutdown and you wont be able to recover but instead of that why not use the exchange site so if you really want to hold just put it inside the trade site and wait for the time period.
June 25, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

maybe you can broadcast live this conference via youtube or fb?
We will make a short broadcast with Hello for sure. It will be at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cvcico/  Smiley

Is it okay if I keep my coin on your website for long period like six months?I do not have desktop to download any wallet.
There should be no problem with that. But you will be able to withdraw it to exchanges as well. Up to you.

another question to devs: What is that on hitbtc website? I underline red. It's your coin or it's a common SCAM - FAKE?
Yes, we know. It is probably Civic coin that you mean. It's different project and coin anyway.

I am full member now. Do i need to message someone according to my ranking up?

Please update your signature, if I got you right, sir.

Already did that dev. Please update my status in the spreadsheet. Thanks.
Ok. Thanks

another question to devs: What is that on hitbtc website? I underline red. It's your coin or it's a common SCAM - FAKE?
Why is the price so high there?
We have no idea why their price is so high. It's not us.  Grin
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
June 25, 2017, 09:27:40 AM
Why is the price so high there?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
June 25, 2017, 08:22:11 AM
I am full member now. Do i need to message someone according to my ranking up?

Please update your signature, if I got you right, sir.

Already did that dev. Please update my status in the spreadsheet. Thanks.
June 25, 2017, 08:11:42 AM
Activity: 350
June 25, 2017, 08:00:38 AM
June 25, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

Does the CVCoin project have anything to do with mobile phones?
Crypviser is an app, a messenger. So rather yes than no.

Bittrex guys are opened to most innovative projects to get them listed for trading. Since Crypviser is working on different and real usable product which will be available in market soon. I don't see any problem for Crypviser to be picked up by best and big exchanges. It has tech and capital which means market will be traded in hundreds of Bitcoins everyday.
Agree. We will work on that for sure. But firstly we will be listed on bitshares exchanges.

I hope devs reading lasts our messages and decide to put their coin on bittrex and poloniex
Yes

Hello Crypviser team, U don't even have a workable pic, just big talk with a ccna and a android developer? What is the security of money invested?
What do you mean by "workable pic"? Have a look at webpage and see Funds allocation and a roadmap.
We don't have this app on android, only at iOS so far.
Security of money - check our escrows.

By the way today our Management team goes to Copenhagen for the conference we already mentioned. Will be happy to see everyone and answer your questions as always.

maybe you can broadcast live this conference via youtube or fb?
June 25, 2017, 07:45:46 AM

Crypviser is an app, a messenger. So rather yes than no.

Bittrex guys are opened to most innovative projects to get them listed for trading. Since Crypviser is working on different and real usable product which will be available in market soon. I don't see any problem for Crypviser to be picked up by best and big exchanges. It has tech and capital which means market will be traded in hundreds of Bitcoins everyday.
Agree. We will work on that for sure. But firstly we will be listed on bitshares exchanges.

I hope devs reading lasts our messages and decide to put their coin on bittrex and poloniex
Yes

Hello Crypviser team, U don't even have a workable pic, just big talk with a ccna and a android developer? What is the security of money invested?
What do you mean by "workable pic"? Have a look at webpage and see Funds allocation and a roadmap.
We don't have this app on android, only at iOS so far.
Security of money - check our escrows.

By the way today our Management team goes to Copenhagen for the conference we already mentioned. Will be happy to see everyone and answer your questions as always.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 25, 2017, 07:35:18 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
June 25, 2017, 06:44:47 AM

June 25, 2017, 06:15:23 AM
Activity: 826
June 25, 2017, 06:07:46 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
June 25, 2017, 06:04:01 AM
I just joined in ICO campaign and bought some coins Smiley

I feel that this project may successful and price of this coin will Boom to the Moon Smiley

May I ask devs when approximately your coin will appear at exchanges, e.g. Bittrex?

Welcome on board of Crypviser! Thanks for support!
About exchanges - still negotiating, so would not like to mislead anyone or give any promises.
If you want this project to be famous, I think you should release it in bittrex or poloniex
In order to avoid undesirable things, like SONM, SONM is a very big project. But whose name is broken, because the coin released in yobit, the investors complained about this.
I think this can be a lesson

My recommendation is to put this coin into bittrex if you want your project to be very successful. Do not disappoint the investors who have spent money on this

I totally agree with you. Hope devs success negotiate with bittrex or poloniex if they want that their project become popular and success
June 25, 2017, 03:19:22 AM
I just joined in ICO campaign and bought some coins Smiley

I feel that this project may successful and price of this coin will Boom to the Moon Smiley

May I ask devs when approximately your coin will appear at exchanges, e.g. Bittrex?

Welcome on board of Crypviser! Thanks for support!
About exchanges - still negotiating, so would not like to mislead anyone or give any promises.
If you want this project to be famous, I think you should release it in bittrex or poloniex
In order to avoid undesirable things, like SONM, SONM is a very big project. But whose name is broken, because the coin released in yobit, the investors complained about this.
I think this can be a lesson

I totally agree with you. Hope devs success negotiate with bittrex or poloniex if they want that their project become popular and success
Pages:
Jump to: