Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryto signal trading - page 3. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:45:01 PM
Because they earn on thr users. First they start it as a free one and then they put a monthly fees over it. People buy it and they earn money from you.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
July 26, 2018, 04:38:10 PM
Guys i m new i want to know why people make a trading signal channel what the purpose ??

and what you guys think about crypto trading channel ?
Why they do create trading signal channel?  Then only one thing comes to my mind on where those creators of those group neither they would build up a group either free or paid ones but most of them do have still the same target or aim which is to lure in people do follow up their trade but doesn't mean those signals are effective because most groups are just total fraud and just using up others investors money just to sell of their bags when the price had been pumped up by those noobs who just joined in.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
July 26, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
Guys i m new i want to know why people make a trading signal channel what the purpose ??

many people enter the crypto to trade and invest in the ultimate goal of making profits, of course, and there are also people who want to learn about crypto money technology, so it is clear that their main goal is to generate huge profits so that they can achieve their goals and be able to realize their dreams.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
July 26, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

For money Smiley
1- They have VIP option that is paid. (money)
2- group members are pushing price higher. (money)
3- If group is big enought signal is not nessesary. Group is pumping price. Thats how many signal groups converts to pump and dump groups. Admin of this group of cours buys beafore signal and dump on group members (even more money)

Using signal goups in pointless because you will never learn to trade. When you will make waste trade you will blame leaders and all you will learn from this is that this group is not legit, lets jump to another. Do your own trades. Even if you are unexperienced. Chose lowest possible bid (0,001 btc in binance ~ 8$) and make as mannny mistakes as possible. Learn from each and be better from every.
After few days you will say : i've lost 10$ but learned this and this and this
after few weeks you will say : i've earned 20$ but ive learned this and this and this
after few month you will increase bit and say ; I've earned 2000$ and still learned this and this

What would you say after few month trading by telegram signals?
I learned that this and this and this group is not legit, this is quite good but im still on big waste.  (if you will find 1 legit)

How about free channel without vip

They are earning on nr 2 and soon after on nr. 3 if they want that.
3- If group is big enought signal is not nessesary. Group is pumping price. Thats how many signal groups converts to pump and dump groups. Admin of this group of cours buys beafore signal and dump on group members (even more money)
Or they are free to gain users to look more legit beafore enabling VIP signals.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

For money Smiley

Using signal goups in pointless because you will never learn to trade. When you will make waste trade you will blame leaders and all you will learn from this is that this group is not legit, lets jump to another. Do your own trades. Even if you are unexperienced. Chose lowest possible bid (0,001 btc in binance ~ 8$) and make as mannny mistakes as possible. Learn from each and be better from every.
after few weeks you will say : i've earned 20$ but ive learned this and this and this
after few month you will increase bit and say ; I've earned 2000$ and still learned this and this

I learned that this and this and this group is not legit, this is quite good but im still on big waste.  (if you will find 1 legit)

How about free channel without vip
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
I think that it is possible to start trading whenever you wish as it is possible to learn the basics any time, you will be able to become a good trader whenever you wish if you have some initial capital
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
July 26, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
"Trading Signals" channels are basically pump and dump groups. They buy a certain low-cap coin/token, then tell their followers to buy this certain coin/token hence the price goes up. Then, they sell for a profit. That's pretty much it. In a group such as this, only the higher ups make profit. The one's that follow gets fucked up.

No they are not.

Pump and dump groups gives signal at specyfic time anounced weeks beafore to collect as much volume as possible. To make sure that everyone is ready to buy at 20:00. Not 21:00 or 22:00 or even 20:15 when he get to computer and realise that there was a signal.

Signal groups are just giving singals when its "good time to buy"

Pump and dump groups needs at liest 10 000 members online

Signal groups dont. But when they get that much members can convert (but dont have to)

Pump and dump groups pump low volume, low marketcap coins that are easy to pump at current moment (low walls). (they wont pump and dump bitcoin/ripple or any other big coin)

Signal groups gives signal at any coin.

Join at liest one pump and dump group and signal group beafore posting about them.

It completely depends on the groups. They could call their groups fuck-what but they pretty much have the same end goal, to make money off their followers(in methods that vary from group to group). Sure, there are definitely some legit trading communities out there(like r/bitcoinmarkets) that says their opinions on how they think the charts will move, but they don't claim to be a "trading signals" group.

And yes, I've been in such groups when I was starting out.
Activity: 205
July 26, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
"Trading Signals" channels are basically pump and dump groups. They buy a certain low-cap coin/token, then tell their followers to buy this certain coin/token hence the price goes up. Then, they sell for a profit. That's pretty much it. In a group such as this, only the higher ups make profit. The one's that follow gets fucked up.

No they are not.

Pump and dump groups gives signal at specyfic time anounced weeks beafore to collect as much volume as possible. To make sure that everyone is ready to buy at 20:00. Not 21:00 or 22:00 or even 20:15 when he get to computer and realise that there was a signal.

Signal groups dont. But when they get that much members can convert (but dont have to)

Pump and dump groups pump low volume, low marketcap coins that are easy to pump at current moment (low walls). (they wont pump and dump bitcoin/ripple or any other big coin)

Join at liest one pump and dump group and signal group beafore posting about them.

Trading signals are not all is good sometimes it causes of wrong signal to other people which rely solely on trading signals.
It's better to avoid on it and learn it from your self on how to trade.
legendary
July 26, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

No they are not.

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
July 26, 2018, 10:40:12 AM
legendary
July 26, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

For money Smiley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: