Pages:
Author

Topic: Crytocurrency Bounties, Airdrops, and Exchange Talk are Big Red Flags - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Thank you for your valuable article link. I read out your article that is ameazing. There were a lot of information about Bounties and Airdrops. I think it will be helpfull for all bounty hunters.
Activity: 154
wow it's really Wonderful writing. Yeah I am also agree with you Airdrops and bounties are not so good for this industry. But airdrops are better than bounties.
Activity: 84
The speed shopper token are very smart and helpful for business. Here people can add by using Ethereum blockchain. Blockchain system use more advance technology which are easier to transaction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
And to limit the circle of persons participating in bounty campaigns, then the interest will come to many ISO.
Activity: 322
I mostly liked the thing of Speed Shopper is the solutions they bring for average people. People across the world are already getting reluctant to shop in person. Hence, this project me seems the most concurrent projects for the industry.
Activity: 261
I read the article that's was really information and will helpful for the new arrivals I would like to appariciate this kind of activities . different tools of cryptocurrency market is described here , how to operate it is clearly mention here, I hope people will shoe intereste over this kinds of things
Activity: 196
Airdrops and bounties has both advantages and disadvantages. They can motivate people. But the main problem is the activities of the scam projects. So people should be careful while grabbing bounties.
Activity: 84
Nice article, flowed well.

I have to agree with what you're saying, mostly. I always look for a silver lining.

I think bounty programs and the like turn into shill fests. That being said, there are legitimate bounty hunters out there, making real value for companies, and being rewarded handsomely.

Now that kind of side steps the point of your article.

Why can't the company rely on their tech to get the word out, and funding?

All-in-all, I agree, and those are the companies I'll be looking for, and hoping they do a bounty program to aid their efforts.

But we can't deny the fact that we're still early to the blockchain industry, and like the internet, there are nefarious roots.

People are going to lose money whether bounties exist or not. Look at the stock market.

They'll hear "Bitcoin's on the rise, buy buy BUY!"

They'll buy the top, crap their pants, and sell the dip.

Few will figure out what happened, and figure the probabilities of what's to come.

Over time, people will wise up, and ICOs will slow down. Bounties will become more and more legit, to the point it's a massive hiring event with competent workers.

Red Flags? Sure.

Maybe, they're just indicators of infancy?

Time will tell.
Activity: 266
This article was a pure insight! It talks about in details, on the use of bounties and airdrops,, why should we not run around and switch between cryptocurrencies in fear of making a loss, as that should be our least of concerns, as time and paitence is key. It also gives further insights on a speed shoppers solution, hence, is a good reaf for anyone up for investing and gaining knowledge on the crypto world.
Activity: 350
Very well written article that focuses on the hot topics like airdrops, bounties and reputation of cryptocurrencies. However, I think that, airdrops and bounties are used to promote coins and encourage people to invest on them rather than indicating that the coins have no value.
Activity: 238
Partially agreed with the article. Because from my view sometimes bounties are really great deal. Without promotion it’s quite hard to grab the market so why not make it interesting.
copper member
Activity: 29
We actually have a product built!
The Article
I wrote the article linked above on Medium.com and I'm curious to hear everyones thoughts.  I see so much about bounties, airdrops, and the rush to get coins/tokens listed on exchanges and see those as BIG red flags.
(Full Disclosure) The last 2 paragraphs talk specifically about our Token (Speed Shopper SSTX) and how we will operate differently from most, so if you don't want to see that part just stop before the last 2 paragraphs.

If you're feeling lazy and don't want to read it all just read 1 paragraph and I'll be glad to at least hear your opinion of that Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: