Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 84. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Cheesy I think i'm gonna give this a try ! It seems alot better then gambling, at least you have a level of control. So i'll try and see how it goes. How much is a decent amount to bet at a time ? Sorry if that sounds like a basic question , i'm just a noob xP
Depends on your bankroll.
Activity: 770
 Cheesy I think i'm gonna give this a try ! It seems alot better then gambling, at least you have a level of control. So i'll try and see how it goes. How much is a decent amount to bet at a time ? Sorry if that sounds like a basic question , i'm just a noob xP
#1 Free tip

Mouse getting ripped apart by Faze,12-3 half,hoping for a comeback on T side Smiley.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Where are the best places to bet with crypto on esports.
I use nitrogen but I don't like them.
It takes them forever to answer my tickets about esports
their odds are crap and it just feels like they care more about the sports and sports betters.
Not the esports betters.

Also Fairlay Bitcoin prediction market - the future of reliable information. Has a dedicated eSports wide section.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
their odds are crap and it just feels like they care more about the sports and sports betters.
Not the esports betters.

I understand,and i feel the same way. But i use nitrogen because they are the only sportbook that covers MOST of the CSGO tournaments.Im talking with 1 guy that is building website thats only about E-sports. Cheers !
after matches i just always call  support on nitrogens chat to nudge the graders right away on the match so it gets graded asap.
Not the esports betters.

EGB project was created specifically to support e-sport, and it is intended to increase interest in matches that are held as part of the biggest tournaments and leagues in the world.

EGB does not support BTC so that falls into water.

http://egb.com/news/bitcoin

When i press deposit i dont see BTC option anywhere
Not the esports betters.

EGB project was created specifically to support e-sport, and it is intended to increase interest in matches that are held as part of the biggest tournaments and leagues in the world.

http://egb.com/news/bitcoin
Not the esports betters.

Not the esports betters.

Sure, here it is guys http://gamebet.gg/ it will be launched in next few weeks and its the site im very exited about. Will keep you updated Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

Ill Pm you for more details Smiley

Please PM me more details too..

Thanks !

He just sent me. Site looks good but is not open.
Coming q2 2016.
Maybe you can post the site here so all of your supporters can see.
It may be a good place for us to make our bets.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
PoSCoins.net

Please PM me more details too..

Thanks !
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Not the esports betters.

I understand,and i feel the same way. But i use nitrogen because they are the only sportbook that covers MOST of the CSGO tournaments.Im talking with 1 guy that is building website thats only about E-sports. Cheers !

I know, that's why im forced to use them too. When is the new website coming that you are talking about?

Thank you. I will look for it. Do you sell monthly tip packages?
Not the esports betters.

I know, that's why im forced to use them too. When is the new website coming that you are talking about?

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Not the esports betters.

Not the esports betters.

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Not the esports betters.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Yes, its a WIN!
I cought odd 2.2 for that premium tip.
Made mistake by watching that match, 3rd map was so close i was sweating bullets.
Not good for my health.  Cheesy
PREMIUM SINGLE: JUST FINISHED WIN !

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
#1 Free tip
http://i.imgur.com/k0A1o5l.png

INFO:

PREMIUM matches for 19th march are open for buy .

-There are 3 PREMIUM matches with each costing 0.008(ODD >1.5)

-Parlay of 2-3 matches with odd >2 is 0.01

You can choose if you want to buy 1,2 or 3 matches OR Parlay.

My BTC adress: 1h84LxibMBKnFkVNhsQKNThkW62ruBGJT If i am offline in time you want to buy a tip,send money to this adress and PM proof of transaction.

Have a nice day pm me if you are interested.

Monthly base tips can be bought with a nice discount(0.3 monthly,30 single matches,30parlays)

I am going big on this, trusting you as always Smiley

All in!

You know what? Going big is for pussies. ALL IN!
Pages:
Jump to: