Pages:
Author

Topic: Cube (AUTO) Future! - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
Cube will be huge and go to moon when cube have agreement with hyundai or toyota or tesla..this auto may be worth 1 $ for each...wait and see,
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
Has anybody here participated on their ICO/Bounty Campaign? I think their one of what you call a successful ICO today. What their token do is just a good catch and I think their just the only ones who are doing such a thing that their token (AUTO) is used to securely connect to networks and to other cars via blockchain technology. The twitter and facebook page also is very active and their price is quite good now and they are on top 118 now on CMC as of this writing.

What do you guys think of this new token? Does this coin have a future? Will this go to MOON?  Grin
hai.. iam join bounty cube bounty campaign..until now i am still hodl for this token, i think its have bright future with autonomous car,,
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
March 27, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
Sounds quite original.Need to do a research on them.Same as powr aa i think will rule the market in renewable energy,this guys can get there slice of cake with fuel and stuff
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 27, 2018, 08:38:19 AM
I think the cube will be a high-value tokens after entering these two big markets, OKEx and HITBTC,
this includes a nice exchange to see future potential
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
March 27, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

I think it will become a usable project. In the future we will see much better positions.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
It is a cool technology. They could do something with it.
There is actually something similar that I think is better.
You can check it
https://www.streamr.com/
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
March 27, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
HODL for several years for moon. Now there is no practical use of Cube
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 05:57:26 AM
Has anybody here participated on their ICO/Bounty Campaign? I think their one of what you call a successful ICO today. What their token do is just a good catch and I think their just the only ones who are doing such a thing that their token (AUTO) is used to securely connect to networks and to other cars via blockchain technology. The twitter and facebook page also is very active and their price is quite good now and they are on top 118 now on CMC as of this writing.

What do you guys think of this new token? Does this coin have a future? Will this go to MOON?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: