Pages:
Author

Topic: Curecoin Launch is T minus 5-7 days. The new crypto 3.0 PRE ANN - page 6. (Read 10195 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yay!!  This is so exciting!!   Grin  It's been a long time coming and I'm sure it will be worth the wait Smiley This coin actually DOES something !!   
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If we setup folding on https://www.cryptobullionpools.com the folding points will be credited for CUR on release?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
ill pm u in 5. got a few things to talk about
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
congrats cyngus Smiley

Thanks Ahmed!

FYI to all those interested Ahmed is one of four people that has already tucked away a launch ready mining pool for CureCoin launch. Visit his pools and take a look at the quality of pool that he runs.  Curecoin Team plans to have at least 3 mining pools ready for launch time, maybe 4.

Many others have asked me if they can make pools, dice games, block explorers, and much more for the launch day of CureCoin. To answer all those that I have not had a chance to reply to , you are all welcome to launch these services compatible with Curecoin the moment that source code and binaries are released. I recall there was even an exchange or two that wants to be ready to trade CUR to other coins upon launch time. Again, all services are welcome to launch when the coin launches.

There is already one site that is active and able to use big-advanced folding methods that could earn you a return on curecoin. http://powerppd.com/ Its like a form of CEX.IO except made specifically for Curecoin's protein folding based rewards. Its based on 16 - 32 core processor rack mount systems.
Activity: 658
Pay attention to you for a long time, but the progress is too slow, at least GRC is worked out, a little disappointed you too slow.
Would you rather have them release something halfbaked and possibly broken?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Pay attention to you for a long time, but the progress is too slow, at least GRC is worked out, a little disappointed you too slow.
Activity: 462
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Can you compare this to other similar projects that also use these calculations? - Ripple (Seti, ...)
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev

I do not understand how it will work.....

This page needs to be formatted a little better, but here is Vorksholk's how to guide, just follow the instructions and your gpu will earn a lot of curecoins for contributing to finding cures for cancer, Alzheimer's, Huntington's, Parkinson's, and many other diseases. Recently there has even been a new way to contribute very easily that focuses on diabetes research.

https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I do not understand how it will work.....
Activity: 588
I have a feeling this will be huge.  Wink
Activity: 434
There's no point to create SHA coins now-a-days.

There is a point reading the OP and think about it - best is - do it before posting BS here.
Activity: 434
Finally a coin with a real use - and a good one too. Count me in.
Activity: 229
Do you guys have a problem with reading ? 80% of the coins go to GPU miners and 20% SHA miners.
wxh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
SHA? I suppose you have got ASIC and realised that you are too late for BTC, right? Good bye.

That's what I think.  I was initially really excited for CureCoin because I anticipated it being something like PrimeCoin or RieCoin.  But since the random hashing is not able to be useful to the project, it is just feeding off processing power that could have gone to the project.

Since it is being mined by SHA, this will only enrich a few.  I assume the payout will be proportional to your "coin" value F@H already gives you for the metric of work you accomplish.  I've been receiving these useless "coins" for over 10 years now.  It was always about the thrill of computationally trying to guesswork what would happen if a protein decided to "fold" a certain way rather than another way.  

This coin just confuses people and dilutes the market share even further.  Ignorant will mine thinking they are somehow benefiting medicine.  The regular user cannot mine if it is SHA.  Mine Primecoin or Riecoin if you want to benefit medicine and donate a share of your profits.  The processes of protein folding are incredibly mathematical.

Also, you are going to launch now?!  When your website has been done for a couple weeks?
This was being planned for release back in August of 2013 at least.  Why release when nothing is ready now and risk hurting the coin even further?
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
SHA? I suppose you have got ASIC and realised that you are too late for BTC, right? Good bye.
Activity: 308
hi,man.i cant open the Curecoin.us Wink
Pages:
Jump to: