Pages:
Author

Topic: Currency Outlook - page 2. (Read 306 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:54:21 PM
In the money market, there are many different currencies such as bitcoin or ADA. All currencies have their own characteristics but they are all developed by the blockchan current bitcoin technology which is still considered copper. Money has great potential for development
Activity: 52
August 01, 2018, 09:54:15 PM
btc is the king...all alt is follower... great teechnology and truely decentralized... you can trade alt but profit should convert to btc
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
August 01, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
Tomorrow is a monthly closing and most currencies are Naima

Even better this moment in order:
Btc
ETH
Etc
LTC

If you were trying to say that these coins are about to move up, then I have just fixed it for you. The market is getting ready to recover and make a tremendous movement upward. Sure, I think any of the coins you listed could do well because almost everything will be moving. But, I think sticking to more established coins for this run up is a better idea.
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 07:11:23 PM
Don't think Dgb and Xlm even deserves to be in this list. It would be better if you could clarify in which order you have placed these coins here. However, In my opinion Bitcoin is in different league than other coins because of it's price, popularity and demand. No other coin can match it even in the future.
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 06:12:27 PM
Among these coins Bitcoin and Ethereum Cash has most potential to be honest. These coins have been there in the market for a long time and has gained reputation for themselves. Now, you can easily see how much investors rely upon these coins by observing their price and demand.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 01, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

Dgb
Xlm
Btc
Etc

i think Bitcoin and Ethereum classic have a huge opportunities to growing hard from your list
anyway, can you explain me what did you mean with Naima ?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 30, 2018, 10:32:09 PM
What does Naima means?

And is that order you've made is according to your rating or it is a random order? because if its in order why bitcoin is at the bottom?

Well that's just my two sats.
Activity: 322
Merit: 44
July 30, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

Dgb
Xlm
Btc
Etc
Pages:
Jump to: