Pages:
Author

Topic: Current Strategy Investing or Holding. - page 3. (Read 361 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 06:08:43 PM
Safest move would be to hold if you are already trapped with these altcoins,but if you sold your altcoins before the market has failed you could buyback from the dip and im sure you will be making a lot of money when the market has recovered.This is what i am doing for the last 8months and i am doing very well buying from the dips and selling when the market has recovered is working for me.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 06:05:06 PM
Market is down at present and i think invest as much as you can as after correction phase prices would surely surge and high profit is expected on return.Holding currently is another good planning to earn a considerable return as per your planning.If you sell your investment due to low prices you would not be able to receive much profit.To me currently both Investing and holding strategy are inevitable...

Dunno, investing is really may really worth it, just find a good ICO to invest and you're done!
Activity: 266
March 07, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
Market is down at present and i think invest as much as you can as after correction phase prices would surely surge and high profit is expected on return.Holding currently is another good planning to earn a considerable return as per your planning.If you sell your investment due to low prices you would not be able to receive much profit.To me currently both Investing and holding strategy are inevitable...
Holding your coins is the most safest and commonly do when there is a crash. Some of us probably lose hope when the crash is continuously go. But for me, we must take advantage whe  the market is down. The opportunity to buy back and but some altcoins in a bearish period will result to a great profit when the prices will grow.
Activity: 58
March 07, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
I strongly agree with taking the decision to hold all investments, because with us selling coins when the price goes down it is the greatest risk and we do not have the opportunity to make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
March 07, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
No need to ask really, the market does not call for Hodl at the moment. You can do it and may recover, but I think that unfortunately that is not the wining strategy today.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

Those positive thinker they always did this strategy because why are you selling you bitcoin in the lowest price if you can hold and invest more for the future rising. You are right that now the value was low but don't be a negative thinker because even and now their is a possible for the rising, after falling down the value the next one was rising so invest amd hold now before the rising.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 05:55:19 PM
Disagree. I don't think the prices of some or in this case most alts are cheap.

Most of these coins have market caps of upwards of a £100m and offer very little different to each other.

I'm just disapointed I left 25% of my portfolio in alts. Now worth approx 10% of my portfolio.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 07, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
I also think that the strategy of holding coins is now the best. Because price on all coins is very low, and sell now is stupidly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 07, 2018, 05:25:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: