Pages:
Author

Topic: [CURRYPTO Public Issue #4] Traversing the DeepOnion - page 2. (Read 2520 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
How can you not know? It would be nice if you have something better to offer. I don't do maths I suck at it.
You claim to be making $2000 per month from this, yet you fail to provide the math to back it up and you are asking me questions? Your education/intelligence seems very low. No wonder that you're participating in this shitcoin.

Took part for 4 weeks, sold 10% today, earned 0.13BTC.
How many DeepOnions in total in 4 weeks?

If I had sold everything today (was possible, because someone bought up zounds of onions), I would have made 1.3 BTC today.
Yeah, no. The orderbook does not have enough buys to support that; you'd tank the price and lose out quite some BTC.

If this is a scam, you little stinky kitten scam other people with every trade you make.
Are you trying to claim that I'm a scammer? Quoted for reference.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Would you guys have something better to offer that can make me $2000 in one month?
DeepOnion makes you $2000 per month? Please present the lovely math to us. Roll Eyes

Took part for 4 weeks, sold 10% today, earned 0.13BTC.
If I had sold everything today (was possible, because someone bought up zounds of onions), I would have made 1.3 BTC today.

If this is a scam, you little stinky kitten scam other people with every trade you make. Because with every successful trade, one person looses money. Trading is not printing money. Trading is taking money from others. Are you free from that guilt? You are certainly not. People are earning money here. If this is scam, you should better stop your advertising in your sig. Automatic profit ... ha ha ha ... automatic theft! Or not?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Would you guys have something better to offer that can make me $2000 in one month?
DeepOnion makes you $2000 per month? Please present the lovely math to us. Roll Eyes

How can you not know? It would be nice if you have something better to offer.
I don't do maths I suck at it.
legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
legendary
Terminated.
-You ripped on Onion b/c it has no new innovation, it has more than LTC/DOGE @ inception
Wrong. The DeepOnion shitcoin does not have anything.

-Semantics without addressing the point
It has nothing to do with semantics. DeepOnion does not have an Airdrop, it is a signature campaign.

-Sorry you can't prove it
It has been already proven that:
1) This shitcoin has no features.
2) The Airdrop is not an airdrop.
3) The developer is shady and staking a huge premine.

Classic pump and dump. Kiss
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
-So whenever a new coin pops up do you automatically say "no community development and support-therefore scam"? Is a coin supposed to have an active dev community the first month into it's existence? Is that what happened with LTC, DOGE?
This scam coin does not have anything that can be compared to LTC and DOGE. Remind me again how much of those two were premined? Roll Eyes

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs. 
DeepOnion does not have an airdrop, it is a signature/avatar campaign.

If Dev really wanted to make $ and dump, do you honestly think a TOR coin would have been the best platform to choose? He could have forked DASH or cobbled together something with masternode, airdropped it and it would probably be 10x the price of onion. 
Speculation. Classic pump and dump coin.

-You ripped on Onion b/c it has no new innovation, it has more than LTC/DOGE @ inception
-Semantics without addressing the point
-Sorry you can't prove it
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
It is not a useless coin, it makes the TOR network more secure, that is a very good thing in today's internet where Google's tracking everything you visit and most sites sell your emails to other websites for newsletters or some scam. Why don't you want security on the TOR network?Oh, yes, it does not provide anything for you, you don't use it. Well those who use it know that the US Government and it's agencies own a lot of the nodes on the TOR network and cAN actually track you even there. That is the point of this coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
Why are you guys so fixated on the one that's being given away for free to critique

Because the excitement is senseless. Major misinformation being spread. Extremely opaque development and administration.

Essentially everything Bitcoin enthusiasts (and many other people) are against.

And when I say "development", I don't really mean there is development happening. There isn't.

You mark my words. It is has been over a month since a single commit to DeepOnion. The next commit will be nothing significant, and I will post back here when it happens.

People will start to say "when is the next version? it has been awhile".

DeepSend is supposed to be the next major feature. I can't wait to see when and where they pull their code from next. I expect another month.
legendary
Terminated.
-So whenever a new coin pops up do you automatically say "no community development and support-therefore scam"? Is a coin supposed to have an active dev community the first month into it's existence? Is that what happened with LTC, DOGE?
This scam coin does not have anything that can be compared to LTC and DOGE. Remind me again how much of those two were premined? Roll Eyes

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs. 
DeepOnion does not have an airdrop, it is a signature/avatar campaign.

If Dev really wanted to make $ and dump, do you honestly think a TOR coin would have been the best platform to choose? He could have forked DASH or cobbled together something with masternode, airdropped it and it would probably be 10x the price of onion. 
Speculation. Classic pump and dump coin.

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs.  It's a safeguard to prevent people from signing up only to make a quick buck.  Look at Byteball as an example.  Solid free airdrop project with a very talented dev.  Once people caught on, there were regular pump and dumps cycles timed with every airdrop which really hurt the project.  Now dev is changing some airdrop parameters to help prevent this behavior.

-Again you're undervaluing the marketing.  Onion dev team could have taken the other approach of Develop quietly and market later but that formula is not working in today's climate.  Again i used the example that Bitbay and blocknet devs have been developing quietly for years with no marketing.  There are too many projects these days that you need to generate attention first or you will be buried.  There is a market for this project b/c there is not TOR coin that has broken out yet likely due to lack of marketing.  Maybe Dev believes in the tech and can present it in a way that it can potentially be adopted.  

1. LTC/DOGE is actually a few developers. In any case, do you see me praising these coins? No.
2. "Onion dev team", ITS ONE PERSON. Bitcoinplus has TOR integration. It is worth way more than DeepOnion. What are you talking about?
3. This project is actually 4 months old. I provide exactly what he has done in 4 months...Hardly anything man.
4. Yes I think a TOR coin was a good platform to chose. No, he is very methodical. The way he is airdropping now is exactly how he is going to make "a quick buck". In fact, a quick hundred thousand bucks.

1. ? Noone said anything about you.  I'm addressing her reasoning that its ok for those coins to start off as clones b/c they have a Dev community.

2.  Bitcoinplus has been out for 3 years and has it's total circulating supply.  Onion 1 month and only 3M/20M in circulation.

3. Alot has been done in 4 months.  Do you think the parameters, scripts, and methods they're created for airdropping the coin came out of thin air?  You're talking about a team of 4 people at most that have to respond to hundreds of cases of "wheres my airdrop" etc.  Mod their forums, constantly add and remove people etc.  Their plan is to distribute the coins to a wide community and then have the stakers vote on feature implementation.

4. Again just b/c he can dump doesnt mean he will.  It's like saying someone owns a gun therefore they will go out and shoot people.  Until he dumps, this is not a valid argument b/c it can be applied to almost EVERY premine.  Even if he does dumps, you dont lost anything by participating in the airdrop.

The critiques that you have of onion can be applied to 80% of the projects releasing today.  This is crypto and there is alot of inherent risk.  90% of the projects today will be dead within a few years.  Why are you guys so fixated on the one that's being given away for free to critique so heavily rather than the ones that are presold?

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs.  It's a safeguard to prevent people from signing up only to make a quick buck.  Look at Byteball as an example.  Solid free airdrop project with a very talented dev.  Once people caught on, there were regular pump and dumps cycles timed with every airdrop which really hurt the project.  Now dev is changing some airdrop parameters to help prevent this behavior.

-Again you're undervaluing the marketing.  Onion dev team could have taken the other approach of Develop quietly and market later but that formula is not working in today's climate.  Again i used the example that Bitbay and blocknet devs have been developing quietly for years with no marketing.  There are too many projects these days that you need to generate attention first or you will be buried.  There is a market for this project b/c there is not TOR coin that has broken out yet likely due to lack of marketing.  Maybe Dev believes in the tech and can present it in a way that it can potentially be adopted. 

1. LTC/DOGE is actually a few developers. In any case, do you see me praising these coins? No.
2. "Onion dev team", ITS ONE PERSON. Bitcoinplus has TOR integration. It is worth way more than DeepOnion. What are you talking about?
3. This project is actually 4 months old. I provide exactly what he has done in 4 months...Hardly anything man.
4. Yes I think a TOR coin was a good platform to chose. No, he is very methodical. The way he is airdropping now is exactly how he is going to make "a quick buck". In fact, a quick hundred thousand bucks.
Development teams take time to build. 
Quite the argument that you've got there. Roll Eyes

This coin is one month in and you are undervaluing the marketing that they've generated. 
This coin is overvalued as people aren't allowed to dump everything or they will get kicked from the airdrop.

In the current cryptoworld hype and marketing overshadow development. 
Which is exactly what is happening with this coin. Zero reason to exist, zero useful features, just a bunch of spammers from an *airdrop*.

-Whenever a free airdropped coin is created by Dev, there needs to some controls in place until the project is able to stand on it's own 2 legs.  It's a safeguard to prevent people from signing up only to make a quick buck.  Look at Byteball as an example.  Solid free airdrop project with a very talented dev.  Once people caught on, there were regular pump and dumps cycles timed with every airdrop which really hurt the project.  Now dev is changing some airdrop parameters to help prevent this behavior.

-Again you're undervaluing the marketing.  Onion dev team could have taken the other approach of Develop quietly and market later but that formula is not working in today's climate.  Again i used the example that Bitbay and blocknet devs have been developing quietly for years with no marketing.  There are too many projects these days that you need to generate attention first or you will be buried.  There is a market for this project b/c there is not TOR coin that has broken out yet likely due to lack of marketing.  Maybe Dev believes in the tech and can present it in a way that it can potentially be adopted. 

legendary
Terminated.
Development teams take time to build. 
Quite the argument that you've got there. Roll Eyes

This coin is one month in and you are undervaluing the marketing that they've generated. 
This coin is overvalued as people aren't allowed to dump everything or they will get kicked from the airdrop.

In the current cryptoworld hype and marketing overshadow development. 
Which is exactly what is happening with this coin. Zero reason to exist, zero useful features, just a bunch of spammers from an *airdrop*.
I don't get what you guys are so up in arms over?  90+% of the alts are just bits and pieces from other projects cobbled together.  Alot of older coins have good innovations but just failed due to bad marketing and distribution.  Marketing and distribution are real challenges to be solved just like technical challenges and there is value in it.  I see nothing wrong with taking the parts that you like from dead projects and creating your own. Again this project is only 1 month old, you don't know what direction dev will take the project in.

The argument that Dev holds all the coins and can dump at anytime therefore it is scam is silly.  You can apply the notion to any Premined coin.  At least this coin is being given away for free and no ICO.
I'm new to crypto, so I can't believe you on this. Many people are spreading FUD about ONION.
Posting facts != spreaidng FUD.

It's a project to make the TOR network more anonymous and they're doing that while giving us money. What is the problem with that?
That's the only reason for which you're defending this shit.

These are ABSOLUTE copies of BitCoin, not based on BitCoin. ABSOLUTE copies with very small changes.
In comparison to DeepOnion, those "absolute copies" have actual development teams unlike this turd with a shady individual behind it. Roll Eyes

Development teams take time to build.  This coin is one month in and you are undervaluing the marketing that they've generated.  In the current cryptoworld hype and marketing overshadow development.  That's why you see projects like Particl sadly with manyfold the marketcap of Bitbay, and OX with a higher marketcap than blocknet. 

legendary
Terminated.
I'm new to crypto, so I can't believe you on this. Many people are spreading FUD about ONION.
Posting facts != spreaidng FUD.

It's a project to make the TOR network more anonymous and they're doing that while giving us money. What is the problem with that?
That's the only reason for which you're defending this shit.

These are ABSOLUTE copies of BitCoin, not based on BitCoin. ABSOLUTE copies with very small changes.
In comparison to DeepOnion, those "absolute copies" have actual development teams unlike this turd with a shady individual behind it. Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
After I hear the other side of this story, which someone already begun explaining I will not believe you.

For argument's sake let's say this is true.How many coins are based off of other coins?
BitCoin Cash is a copy of BitCoin.
Litecoin is a copy of BitCoin.
Dogecoin is a copy of BitCoin.
There's more.

Why would the dev work hard, when he can work smart and save time?
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
2. You looked at a wrong place. This is the blackcoin code you look at. Look at the commit of code from mammix2's checkin starting from Mar 31. 2015, and compare with the previous blackcoin code, do you see much similarity? (hint: the tor code were not there before, you even see some britcoin label initially)Grin

3. You made some progress, and found SuperCoin, lol, no, it is not the one that has these features first. There are other coins that have these similar features before. Anyway, have fun.

Uh no, there are tons of places where they take out "blackcoin" for "bitcoinplus". You need to add more context to what you are saying. I am aware there is "old blackcoin" and "new blackcoin". Why aren't you referring to it like that?

Instead of pulling my pisser why not enlighten us with what cryptocurrency/ies SuperCoin is based on?

Thanks

There are tons of blackcoin code in their github, but these are branched version of blackcoin, and dated back Apr 2014, lmao. Do a more serious research man, your "research" is way shallow and can only cheat those who understand nothing.

I told you Supercoin is not the one one original did these features used in DeepOnion, Supercoin has a bunch of its own original features. Anyway, you were doing a "research" and with incomplete and wrong information trying to attack the coin. I won't waste more of my time here. You attracted fudders here which I have this nice video for them  Grin Turn the subtitle on (lower right corner). Every time I watch it, I laugh big time Grin Grin Grin

I have a small question for Crypto-rainbow: Why is your trust -2? I remember looking like it was not there before ...  Grin

Watch the video you will understand.

DeepOnion Community Made This Video  Grin

Watch: Let's have some fun!
http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

For the fudder of DeepOnion, lol. Turn the subtitle on (lower right corner)  Cool
http://currypto.club/hello-world/deep_onion/traversing-the-deeponion

Enjoy. Undeniable proof DeepOnion is a copy+paste project. Not necessarily a scam...but a definite shitcoin. And hey, maybe that's what people want.

You sure put some effort to research and write for what you call "definite shitcoin". Makes me wonder why. And yeah, I carry DeepOnion signature.

There is, objectively, nothing wrong with a shitcoin, just like there is nothing objectively wrong with a pile of shit. It's just shit...

Even on the DeepOnion hype thread, I have encouraged people to hold their coins, and have said that the developer can be trusted, as they haven't added anything malicious.

Is everyone with a DeepOnion signature this stunned?
Pages:
Jump to: