Pages:
Author

Topic: [Curve DAO Token] Be careful with this project lost ~0.17BTC ~ $2000 trading it. - page 2. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Some people judge a project by exchange listing. We should more concerned about other criteria and token supply is one of the most important of all. I don't know why you by such a token that will release a huge amount of token every day. That was a bad idea from the beginning and if you were not aware of this from the beginning then it taught you a lesson.
releasing huge amount token make market flooded and if not balanced by huge trading volume i am sure price will drop alot. too many supply in market meanwhile most of them didnt understand the basic fundamental from this project.they just take a look binance listing, and forget its just a common hype in market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
You have to get rekt to grow higher honestly, success road isn't always smooth, if you can erase losses from your life you will never know the taste of success, I believe this is the way this life is programmed, stay stronger
Activity: 1442
Merit: 775
You choose a bad entry and exit too soon. It rallied to 9460 and the price is 8422 now. If you hold it and did not exit too soon, you did not lose money. Afford your lose to avoid lose money. I bought it at 7000 and took profit at 8500. 21% profit , easy money.

It is not good price and time to make another entry. Wait for next 30 to 45 minutes and enter it again from 6400 to 6600 and take profit more than 10000.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
Very sad to hear about your loss, but this makes me confused because I follow a lot of channels that usually promote good projects and they also promote CurveDao and i thought that after being able to listing on Binance, Okex, Gate io, Poloniex would actually make CurveDao to be a good token, but the results are outside my guess, I hope you can recover your loss from other tokens.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
A simple research on cmc, I found that its circulating supply is less than 0.04% of its total supply so it can drop more if its developers decide to inject more amounts.
I believe some exchange are supporting this scheme because some new DeFi coin which is not worthy to be listed on big exchange are being listed immediately.
exchanges are looking for which coin can pay more to be listed, they do not care about the project itself
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
That’s very unfortunate. Many telgeram channels and signal group are hyping this DeFi coin recently and most of them are early investors. There is no long holder on DeFi coin. Once whal benefited to the early pump hype, they sell off immediately and jump to other new DeFi project. This the scheme of a griup of whale investors and I believe some exchange are supporting this scheme because some new DeFi coin which is not worthy to be listed on big exchange are being listed immediately. The only legit DeFi token was Chainlink and BAND. Most of the are ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
The dump isn't slowing down anytime soon so don't be in a rush to buy into the project as there'll be around 2million tokens coming into the market daily (~766k or so but can't get my head around the number as I'm in pain). Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to point fingers here towards the authenticity of the project since I believe my mistakes cause me this lost.

In my years of trading this has to be my biggest lost so far so just thought it'll be right if I caution others before they make the same mistakes. Judging from what I'm seeing it seems I'm quite lucky I didn't get in at the ATH around $50 those who bought then most be feeling more stupid than I am right now. $CRV is currently trading around $6.5 with around -50% lost in 24hrs but this shouldn't cloud your judgment more decline is likely to occur.

$CRV just stole all my $ETH profit 😭😭, just have to exit the market to short my loss.

Stay safe guys don't invest more than you'll be ok losing, you'll be better off holding bitcoin (Personally I'm sating you should too).
Pages:
Jump to: