Pages:
Author

Topic: CustomPonzi.com - Configure your profit from 2% up to 110%! 350 Payouts! - page 5. (Read 7996 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
IMO 110% is too low of a profit for 100 hours. Plus it's not even a sure deal that you'll get it.  Undecided

110% is the profit, plus 100% from your initial deposit which means in total you get 210%

Oh now I see, sorry. Reread the first post. Did you try depositing?

No, I dont have active deposits there, but I have been paid twice (0.025BTC each) from my referral commission earning
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Is still paying or not?

i have just been paid my latest one 30 minutes ago so seem's ok

My fist payment is due in less than two hours
 I will keep you posted.

I just get paid.  Payment is set to pending during a long time (10/15 minutes) and transaction fees are set to 0.00001 so first confirmation is not immediate.
legendary
What a SCAM!

"Ponzi will last until people stop making deposits", umm yeah, that's how ponzi scams work. Everyone can get paid out until people stop paying in and then the last people to have paid it get fucked.

What a joke. How can you pay 2% for 5 hours of deposit? That's nearly 10% interest a DAY! Bloody insane.

Everyone knows what a ponzi is and how it is going to end. This is just a game, don't play serious money. That's it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What a SCAM!

"Ponzi will last until people stop making deposits", umm yeah, that's how ponzi scams work. Everyone can get paid out until people stop paying in and then the last people to have paid it get fucked.

What a joke. How can you pay 2% for 5 hours of deposit? That's nearly 10% interest a DAY! Bloody insane.
Activity: 350
it' a nice idea, and design..
but it's not profitable less then 10 hours..
it will be better for that hours.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
in the beginning they would make us drool, but when they began to arrive in the middle of installing a trap for investors
wise in step  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
the funiest thing about this ponzis

they say that they will never scam and also post payments but in the
end its the same story LOL!
No, the funniest thing is even tho people know exactly that this is Ponzi they still keep fueling it. I do not understand it at all.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
the funiest thing about this ponzis

they say that they will never scam and also post payments but in the
end its the same story LOL!
legendary
Is still paying or not?

My fist payment is due in less than two hours
 I will keep you posted.
Activity: 420
Is still paying or not?

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Is still paying or not?
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Every ponzi is a scam  Roll Eyes
True, I agree with you .. but so far it is going well;)
Activity: 252
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Your Referral Payouts >> Payout Amount
Clicking; Javascript:void(0)
blockchain transaction link ? Please fix.

Fixed

New bug Smiley

Your Referral Payouts >> Deposits
TIME LEFT
every page refresh; Countdown => 00:01:30

We will fix it tomorrow.
Activity: 23
I just invested 0.05 btc looking for 110% profit, I will tell you in five days if this is legit!
OP please, don't scam me, I love you!
Activity: 378
ponzy translate is = scam.. i dont know how much times does people need to be scammed so people learn.!

The probability to lose everything in the first days is not much bigger than losing everything in a dice game. It is just gambling. To lose everything is a part of the game.

He might pay some people to gain trust. He returned ndnhc's money because it wasn't worth getting labeled a scammer over 0.8 BTC, but once the real cash starts flowing in...
who can deposit that much into a ponzi for so low profit? thats crazy i better just go betting
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
IMO 110% is too low of a profit for 100 hours. Plus it's not even a sure deal that you'll get it.  Undecided

110% is the profit, plus 100% from your initial deposit which means in total you get 210%

Oh now I see, sorry. Reread the first post. Did you try depositing?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
ponzy translate is = scam.. i dont know how much times does people need to be scammed so people learn.!

The probability to lose everything in the first days is not much bigger than losing everything in a dice game. It is just gambling. To lose everything is a part of the game.

He might pay some people to gain trust. He returned ndnhc's money because it wasn't worth getting labeled a scammer over 0.8 BTC, but once the real cash starts flowing in...
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Fixed

New bug Smiley

Your Referral Payouts >> Deposits
TIME LEFT
every page refresh; Countdown => 00:01:30
Activity: 10
OP is not actively posting in this thread, doesn't reply to pm either.. I guess it will turn out to be a scam very soon

stay away !

Calm down! We have our private life, jobs and family. We don't have 24/7 to respond immediately for every message.

Fixed
Pages:
Jump to: