Pages:
Author

Topic: Cut crypto loss at no cost: Soothing Coin to be listed on top exchange P2PB2B - page 5. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Today I have a lot of free coins. I received these coins after participating in various bounty programs. But people have long ceased to believe in such projects. They don't want to waste their personal time on such coins. Very small chance that it can make a profit. And there is a very high chance that this project will be a scam. I tried to go to this site 5 times in different days and it constantly did not work.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
Lol I saw SHTCOIN and read it as "Shitcoin". How can u bring such a clueless coin and compare it with Bitcoin, stating its more secure haha. Well this free coin sounds more like a comic to me. This is the first time I'm coming across it, well, I'll still check it out when I have some FREE TIME.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
This subject looks good, but I would not say cut loss.
I will say take your profits each time that you can.

Avoid greed and always dyor. Also do not store your profits on exchange platforms
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
free coins?
I don't think it will benefit much and will become rubbish. Waste of money to make a transaction.
must collect a lot of referrals to get even more coins, is this an airdrop coin and what is the purpose of this coin is made.

I also think that its not better in any means. I don't understand what the purpose of this coin in the first instance. May be somebody can explain me better.

A little more details at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sthcoin-most-gpuasic-resistant-ever-5213328

We will keep adding info while trying to figure out the best way to say. A gem may look like a stone before it is polished.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
free coins?
I don't think it will benefit much and will become rubbish. Waste of money to make a transaction.
must collect a lot of referrals to get even more coins, is this an airdrop coin and what is the purpose of this coin is made.

I also think that its not better in any means. I don't understand what the purpose of this coin in the first instance. May be somebody can explain me better.
Those who gave me feedback thus far, kind or not, if don't mind, please drop me an STHCOIN (not SHITCOIN  Cheesy) address in a reply. I will send you 100 STHC. It may not be worth anything (yet), but certainly an expression of appreciation.

Of course, to get an STHCOIN address, you will have to spend a few precious minutes to get one from https://www.soothing.center .

Thank you!
You have really bad idea, face lost with free coin?. First I think invest in stable coin to cover our lost is better than your idea. Second thing is I can't open your web site, my browser block the site for safety security. You need some rest and make new post but please with real web site and data.

Still blocked? https://www.sslshopper.com/ says fine and it works for all the browsers I can test with.

For the most part you are right by saying investing in stable coins is better. But if you can spare a few minutes, maybe it won't hurt that much to stock a few free coins? You never know.  Cool
This is definitely not the best way to cut crypto losses. These idea is just a means to waste people's time because nothing good will come out from all these free coins. It's better you learn more to be good at investment or trading than wasting time on free things.
That's right, rather than looking for free coins to be used to cover losses better and I think it is just a waste of time so for me personally it's better to use that time studying, observing or looking for opportunities to be able to make a profit from some of the coins we observe and for free coins that we get from visiting a site or whatever, I don't believe that the coins will be able to turn a profit and I think that actually has a big risk.

Points well taken, except that if you only spend a few minutes on it, it won't be that big a risk.
The web site should be deemed secure by your browser now.

Thanks for your comment. It is a promotion.  Wink

-- STHCOIN --
* More secure than Bitcoin
* Coin transfer is instant (++)
* Ultra-low transaction fee
* CPU-mined only
For a moment there, I thought it was about shitcoin you were talking about. Turns out it was STHCOIN, sorry.
Welp, looks like that website is considered a dangerous site by google/my internet provider so all I get is "Privacy error". In times like this, this features really helped us a lot.
So it's only a matter of promoting your coin huh. Well, good luck then with your project. Not every token/coin has to do a fundraising though, the free one could survive as well, I think.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
You have really bad idea, face lost with free coin?. First I think invest in stable coin to cover our lost is better than your idea. Second thing is I can't open your web site, my browser block the site for safety security. You need some rest and make new post but please with real web site and data.
The web site should be deemed secure by your browser now.

If you lost a lot in crypto trading or missed big waves, stock some coins for free. That will make you feel much better.

Here is such a coin, of good potential.

-- STHCOIN --
* CPU-mined only

Coins can be obtained via frequent lottery as well as various ways of contribution. For example, refer your friends. While helping STHCOIN to grow, you earn 50 coins for each successful referral.

Check it out at https://www.soothing.center

++: To a certain type of addresses
I can't open the website you provided, I'm afraid that website is phishing which can steal personal information. It is better for you to further develop your project and if it is felt that it is new enough to promote it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is definitely not the best way to cut crypto losses. These idea is just a means to waste people's time because nothing good will come out from all these free coins. It's better you learn more to be good at investment or trading than wasting time on free things.
That's right, rather than looking for free coins to be used to cover losses better and I think it is just a waste of time so for me personally it's better to use that time studying, observing or looking for opportunities to be able to make a profit from some of the coins we observe and for free coins that we get from visiting a site or whatever, I don't believe that the coins will be able to turn a profit and I think that actually has a big risk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
-- STHCOIN --
* CPU-mined only
For a moment there, I thought it was about shitcoin you were talking about. Turns out it was STHCOIN, sorry.
Welp, looks like that website is considered a dangerous site by google/my internet provider so all I get is "Privacy error". In times like this, this features really helped us a lot.
So it's only a matter of promoting your coin huh. Well, good luck then with your project. Not every token/coin has to do a fundraising though, the free one could survive as well, I think.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
If you lost a lot in crypto trading or missed big waves, stock some coins for free. That will make you feel much better.

-- STHCOIN --
* CPU-mined only

Coins can be obtained via frequent lottery as well as various ways of contribution. For example, refer your friends. While helping STHCOIN to grow, you earn 50 coins for each successful referral.

I can't open the website you provided, I'm afraid that website is phishing which can steal personal information. It is better for you to further develop your project and if it is felt that it is new enough to promote it.
Thanks for all the feedback, harsh or not. It is certainly a learning experience.

For those who are too scammed to look at another coin, please pass it and sorry for taking some of your precious time.

For those who are still brave, patient and/or have a few minutes to spare, feel free to visit the web site and stock some coins for free. Please use Chrome browser.

We will learn while we try to grow.

Again, thanks to you all. Wish you all a great year trading crypto.

Happy 2020!

-- STHCOIN --
* CPU-mined only

Not getting anything from the link you've given us, you better fix it, since you are shilling your coin, all what you've saying are good about your coins, but I always have doubt on these free coins, because usually the dev's always have a huge premine, sometimes their premine allocation runs to billions and they are just giving supporters hundreds of their shitcoins.

It works for Chrome/Safari. Firefox is known to have problems due to its way handling Let's Encrypt certificates.

Doubts totally understandable.

All of the premined coins (~= 1/2 of all mined coins) will be distributed for lottery/incentives.
Are you sure that it's safer than bitcoin?
So far many hundreds of altcoins say that they are safer than bitcoin in terms of encryption but end up with fraud.
The link you provided is also not encrypted properly, there was a problem accessing the site. Free coins do not guarantee good profits, because they are just a trial project.

Sorry for checking back late.

Yes I am sure sthcoin is safer than bitcoin. It is not in terms of encryption. In bitcoin, there is a way to get around and private keys are actually not needed to pay from multisig addresses. It is just a matter of time when some multisig addresses start seeing loss.

The web site https://www.soothing.center uses Let's Encrypt certificates. Firefox is known to have issues with that, but Chrome/Safari would be fine.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Are you sure that it's safer than bitcoin?
So far many hundreds of altcoins say that they are safer than bitcoin in terms of encryption but end up with fraud.
The link you provided is also not encrypted properly, there was a problem accessing the site. Free coins do not guarantee good profits, because they are just a trial project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Another one? Well, you should be more detailed when it comes to promoting this kind of coin and believe you should transfer this thread to announcements. What is the use case? How can you make sure that I will be cutting my losses? Too many holes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Can you create a correlation between your post tittle and the post contents itself? Now back to the title cutting loss is relative and shouldn't be an advice that should take effect half way into a trade. It should be part of the trade from the very go there should be a stop loss limit and take profit zone before a trader enters any trade.
Pages:
Jump to: