Pages:
Author

Topic: [CX] XtraCoin | RELAUNCH | PoW/PoS | SHA256 | Exchange | Explorer | - page 14. (Read 48946 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
can you make the letters are not so big in the first post. Smiley
Lol.Sorry just wanted to make sure people are updated in time
Activity: 770
can you make the letters are not so big in the first post. Smiley
Update guys.We have a few interested have 270 friends on the xtracoin facebook page.Its a start Smiley
Bump
Update guys.We have a few interested have 270 friends on the xtracoin facebook page.Its a start Smiley
Activity: 330
Merit: 250

XtracoinCoin Free Trading Weekend started.

https://cryptoine.com/trade/cx_btc

Happy trading!

I'll hold till zero or moon, it's the least I can do since they were free Cool
Guys Im am still here.Been a hold up cause my dev has had some things going on.Shouldn't be to much longer.I will be paying out the free coins from 2 weeks ago once the fork is done.So if it takes another week you will all get 3 weeks of coins in lump sum.once for is done i will push for more exchanges and than work on getting a dev to improve wallet features such as coin control and stuff like that and give it a facelift.

We should make a new thread with better design to get more people interested. I'm not saying this design is bad but something more simplistic would be better.

Happy trading!

Guys Im am still here.Been a hold up cause my dev has had some things going on.Shouldn't be to much longer.I will be paying out the free coins from 2 weeks ago once the fork is done.So if it takes another week you will all get 3 weeks of coins in lump sum.once for is done i will push for more exchanges and than work on getting a dev to improve wallet features such as coin control and stuff like that and give it a facelift.
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

Happy trading!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
programming never gets boring...
@ HunterS - there are a date for forking now ? thx
not fixed but spoke with dev yesterday and should be soon.we are aiming for fork to start at block 150000 or 160000.I will update everything in a few days.I havent sent free coins for 2 weeks.once everything is done im going to send out 50k to everyone on list and will run a million cx lottery and a faucet promo where you will be able to get 5k cx coin a day for 7 days.

can wait to get some of the 5k faucet Cheesy
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Happy trading!
Nothing but crickets  Cry
not fixed but spoke with dev yesterday and should be soon.we are aiming for fork to start at block 150000 or 160000.I will update everything in a few days.I havent sent free coins for 2 weeks.once everything is done im going to send out 50k to everyone on list and will run a million cx lottery and a faucet promo where you will be able to get 5k cx coin a day for 7 days.

Very nice, Thank you for all the work Cool
Activity: 174
Activity: 271
Activity: 154
almost everyday the price is going down on cryptoine now 1 CX its only 4 satoshi
Activity: 770
an exchange is really badly needed now for CX,otherwise it may die Angry

all will be, be patient
Activity: 195
an exchange is really badly needed now for CX,otherwise it may die Angry
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Any news with New wallet ?
Pages: