Pages:
Author

Topic: Cybermiles is potential Coin ??? - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
Hello everyone! Unfortunately, little information is, in principle, especially on the coins. CyberMiles for further development. The project is not unique, but has a significant competitiveness, able to push not only centralized, but also digital platforms of similar direction. Experienced, proven team of developers, availability of user and analytical base, as well as development in the demanded direction – all this is able to provide a significant increase in the exchange rate of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
Hey everyone, i heard from my friend about coin what behind is 5miles group. And tonight, they will start open sale and the next month this coin will be up at coinexchage. But cause altcoin market has developed so strong and hot. I am confused about this coin. Have u some information about cybermiles? Let's me know? Thanks in advance.

I will provide you with the latest information on Cybermile: on Friday March 30th at 11:45 (GMT + Cool were the results of the first E-commerce blockchain testnet of Cybermile will be announced.
The features of Cybermile Blockchain that I know as:
- Faster than ETH 100 times
- No transaction fees
- safer than eth
- Compatible with Ethereum's dapp

Test-net will coming online. You can follow more information here:
http://www.cybermiles.io/
https://twitter.com/cybermiles
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 21, 2017, 06:34:55 AM
I have never personally look at the website

However, they seems to put a lot into marketing part, i could always see the ads in Facebook, Advertisement banner in website and so.

There's a myth that : ICO that spent too much on marketing = Bad ICO
Yet, its up to people to research because research is the key to success
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 21, 2017, 06:25:35 AM
I visited Cybermiles website but as far as i can tell, theres only a bounty program there. No whitepaper or description about the ICO.

Any more information would be great, but i cant tell nothing more than this!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 06:03:26 AM
Hey everyone, i heard from my friend about coin what behind is 5miles group. And tonight, they will start open sale and the next month this coin will be up at coinexchage. But cause altcoin market has developed so strong and hot. I am confused about this coin. Have u some information about cybermiles? Let's me know? Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: