Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange - page 8. (Read 4742 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i have question, before you receive your airdrop or bounty you have to buy first?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
35% percentage allocation for the funding team member is just too much to me and if I may also ask what will you guys used 400 million hard cap to do?
That will be a 2 years salary for the team to work for the project. Now think in that period they will get that funds, so it will make the team to get the coins only and they whole funds will be secured and will be sued for the purposes of the project only.
Yes that amount will be locked for 2 years and till that time no one will sell that coins and after that the price of the coin will rise continuously and everyone will hold the coin for a longer time to gain more profit. The team has planned everything with more brilliance and for the benefit of the community. It is to save the funds raised for the project future.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
35% percentage allocation for the funding team member is just too much to me and if I may also ask what will you guys used 400 million hard cap to do?
That will be a 2 years salary for the team to work for the project. Now think in that period they will get that funds, so it will make the team to get the coins only and they whole funds will be secured and will be sued for the purposes of the project only.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 316
A good project, which is worth paying attention to! it includes an interesting idea, a strong, close-knit team
of professionals and a well-coordinated work - and these are the main components of great success! i also joined for the airdrop program
You also have to invest your money in this project because in this way you will get a bigger amount of the coin. Keeping this coin in our wallet will make us rich within a shorter time period. The more and more exchanges listing will make the coin as the biggest one and the value will increase each time they will list the coin on any exchange.
Activity: 355
I came to know about this project a few days ago and found it one of the best project to invest in. It have all the benefits which a trade want and in which an investor will invest. If we look at the details provided by the project then we can say that in this project if we will invest now then we will have the real profit for which we invest in any project.
Yes they have said that they will make the coin a perfect medium for the exchange of goods etc. This will be the best one for all of us as this token has a very brilliant team members and they will provide this coin available to each and every person. Their struggle will bring a bigger community to the usage of this coin and that will make the community more rich and the use of the coin will make it more convenient to use the coin for our daily needs.
Activity: 316
I am very pleased that the team members of a project know about the importance of listing a coin on exchanges. They are the actual team which value their investors. Other projects just take their fund and do not spend the money for listing and searching for free listing which is only a nonsense dream. I am loving this project and the concept of the project. We really need this coin in the current stage of the crypto era.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I came to know about this project a few days ago and found it one of the best project to invest in. It have all the benefits which a trade want and in which an investor will invest. If we look at the details provided by the project then we can say that in this project if we will invest now then we will have the real profit for which we invest in any project.
Activity: 294
I am impressive in your slogan : “We’re not going to waste ICO funds on pursuing self-indulgent and unobtainable tech fantasies. With the cost of obtaining a listing sometimes upwards of $1,000,000, to get listings on several exchanges is a much wiser investment and use of ICO funds,”

But, there are some point I do not totaly agree with you.
1. If your token can be list on some exchange ( big exchange) it can be more popular, and there are so many big investor on the exchange.
2. Some time you have to pay for maketing campaign, this thing to make sure about the successful of project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Taking this notes "The honest ICO where you’ll find NO unrealistic tech promises or baffling whitepapers, NO roadmaps, NO jargon and definitely NO promises of future blockchain domination. "
Does it means that the project has no purposes to be exist in cryptocurrency?
Without some kind of targets, it will makes the spirit to go up will be vanish.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
so many positive reviews, but there's so little in fact. in general, an interesting project, but I have little detail. I would like to delve into the very essence.
Activity: 70
In today’s cryptocurrency space there are a huge number of “fin-tech" companies making ICO offerings based on conceptually flawed and unrealistic promises of future technological developments. ICOs typically ask the investor to buy a company’s coin in exchange for an undertaking that the company will pursue the promises made in the ICO documents and utilise the funds raised accordingly.

History has told us many DO NOT or CANNOT pursue those promises!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I would like to know in addition to Bitcointalk, your project has advertised on other sites yet?
Activity: 1
Happy can join
Twitter:@HuYingqi
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027634810247
Telegram:@a6668880
ETH address:0x15B619C9Ce4CEDCAE08d2749758CB382d37f6Db6
Activity: 61
I hope the admins should lessen the suspicion people are developing about this project.
The world has grown too tricky that everyone is doubted.
I pray the admins to address the doubts beforehand and ensure that everything they said are true.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Happy can join
Twitter: @basalaev_k
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/konstantin.basalaev.14
Telegram: @kotik_085
Eth address: 0x834157D053cb5203Ff12A296Bf86774f55A96aB8
Activity: 20
Happy can join
Twitter:@rudychampion
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025191999223
Telegram: @civic98
Eth address:0x30C1fd89217Ddb02Ee8547c419eDcB6042404Bd1
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
What amount of money is the project planning to collect on the ICO?
Activity: 17
   5,000 FREE CyphrCoin!

You are joining us early so we are giving you 5,000 FREE CyphrCoin ($100 equivalent), just for signing up!Enter your details below to additionally receive information on CyphrCoin early award discounts, CypherCoin news and other useful updates:

(Please note you must subscribe at ICO to redeem your CyphrCoin)
Activity: 58
listed on most possible exchange and in a very fast time, I think it's a promise that must be kept in order for the price to be very good and meet all the ICO requirements that this project creates, so although the project ii does not promise too much and focus on exchange, I guess that's not an easy thing to do, but anyway, hopefully everything is well achieved
Pages:
Jump to: