Pages:
Author

Topic: CZ, and Charles Hoskinson takedown Peter Schiff with brilliant responses!!! - page 2. (Read 267 times)

legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
the funny thing is that there is very little difference between these 3 people you are quoting. none of them really understands Bitcoin protocol and its principles and all 3 insists of looking like experts who keep commenting on bitcoin.

here is who they really are:
CZ: is the same person who suggested we roll back bitcoin blocks and even contacted a lot of big mining pools begging them to 51% attack bitcoin because his shitty platform was hacked.
Hoskinson: is co-founder of the worst altcoin that has ever existed with its centralization and lack of immutability and lots and lots of bugs.
and of course Schiff is a gold nut who is scared that bitcoin is growing so much and so far while many people refer to it as an alternative to gold with terms such as "gold 2.0" or "digital gold".

and obviously they are all attention whores and just because some of them sometimes say things that are inline with what we believe doesn't change their nature.
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
I think I love the response of CZ more, ".....his followers are bitcoin holders, wolf in sheep clothe" I see Peter trying to mislead an army of glorious generation who still have a great opportunity to change the course of their financial destiny by embracing bitcoin but their suppose mentor is an hypocrite who criticizes bad governance in day time but collects contract from them at night.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
I must admit that these replies are brilliant and will definitely make him go numb for a while that's if it doesn't shut him from posting bad stuffs about bitcoin. The rate at which these big guys jump sheep from being an evangelist of one project or investment option to another still baffles and they always have gullible followers around to always buy their craps
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
Cointelegraf has nothing worthy to publish, so they make articles about twitter shitposts, what a joke. Maybe if those people wrote some good blog posts with research and facts that explore in-depth why Peter Schiff is wrong, then it would have been worthy of reporting, but right now it's literally just two one-liners.

Charles response

“I've known him [Schiff] since 2007. Dr. Doom has the same old pattern. The sky is falling, the economy is doomed! Only gold can save us. Everything else is a scam. Bitcoin is bad because reasons xyz. Same pitch for a decade.”

The same could be said about some bitcoiners who predict the collapse of global economy every day, and think that Bitcoin will make them rich when it will happen.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
These names don’t need any introduction but in case you don’t know who they’re then here’s a short intro for you’ll: 1) CZ is Binance CEO (Changpeng Zhao), 2) Charles Hoskinson is the co founder of Ethereum 3) and the last one is a arrogant fool who likes to bash bitcoins for his personal gains.

It’s pertinent to note that Schiff recently admitted that he keeps on making these statements to rile up crypto lovers, and this statement pissed off both CZ and Charles who decided to give him a piece of their mind, and in my personal opinion these are brilliant responses which should shut him for a while. Furthermore how long do you’ll think that he’ll keep quiet due to these responses, or he’ll continue bashing bitcoins like he usually does and ignore these responses?.

CZ response:

“He [Schiff] tweets more #bitcoin than gold. And his commenters/followers are all bitcoin people. He is the sheep in wolf's skin.”  

Charles response

“I've known him [Schiff] since 2007. Dr. Doom has the same old pattern. The sky is falling, the economy is doomed! Only gold can save us. Everything else is a scam. Bitcoin is bad because reasons xyz. Same pitch for a decade.”

Source:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cz-and-charles-hoskinson-take-down-serial-bitcoin-naysayer-peter-schiff
Pages:
Jump to: