Pages:
Author

Topic: CZ claim crypto is high risk, here's my opinion - page 2. (Read 280 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Well, he's said right about the crypto market and I guess he just want others to connect what they think next with what he said.

but i think his exchange services constitute more on the risk involved in cryptocurrency, while knowing this he could have maintain only dealing with bitcoin than altcoins which most have resulted into scam related offenses, i think CZ motive is just to make business and profit out of it, regardless of means, we all know many shitty coins enlisted on Binance before now but which are no where to be found today. cryptocurrency involves taking risk but centralized exchanges were risks added to taking a risk.
Everything that CZ tells, it's always related to his business and the growth of his exchange and its main token, BNB. As for exchanges, they'll list everything that they can as long as it is inline with what they think to their vision and mission.

Also, it's paying them a fee and probably an involvement of some supply for free. That's why even shitcoins got into their exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 520
i think CZ motive is just to make business and profit out of it, regardless of means, we all know many shitty coins enlisted on Binance before now but which are no where to be found today.
Are you sure?
I still see XRP, BCH and other shitcoins were listed on Binance, they're not removing the whole shitcoins yet.

Even Binance is delisted the whole shitcoins, I wouldn't use their exchanges because it's still centralized and will harm my privacy concern. I'll stick with decentralized exchanges e.g. Bisq if I need to buy or sell my Bitcoin.

We are saying thesame thing mate, still on the same page with you.

You are therefore required to do diligent research before you invest in any shitcoin.

Which research? Than to avoid them completely, you want to research on what can give you unrest? highly risky, you wouldn't have waste your time on something that can cause panic and raise bp between i blink of an eye, where are your investments with bitcoin?.
copper member
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1247
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I don't know what he is trying to do, but I think he is trying to insight some speculation or possibly discussion, and maybe there could be a discussion with his exchange or something. He is out to do business and has a lot of following, trying to get people talking. It's better to be doing your research on what you are doing instead of just following someone.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 593
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
CZ is always posting like this for disclaimer to all crypto traders. All that he mention is based on facts that happened or will happen on whole crypto market. He sometimes make a series of Tweet like this when there’s an issue that he wants to address. Attacking his business exchange just because he stated the truth about crypto is nonsense argument. Even Bitcoin has high volatility so how can you single out what’s the best token only without judging base on your own preferences. CZ has there own requirements on listing there tokens and we don’t have a say on what kind of tokens they are listing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 918
but i think his exchange services constitute more on the risk involved in cryptocurrency, while knowing this he could have maintain only dealing with bitcoin than altcoins which most have resulted into scam related offenses
Binance is an exchange, the exchange will try possible best to list good coins, but some coins can turn bad like Luna and UST.

i think CZ motive is just to make business and profit out of it
Definitely. If you have an organization, won't you want profit? All you will be looking for is to make profit in a legit way if you think you can.

I still see XRP, BCH and other shitcoins were listed on Binance, they're not removing the whole shitcoins yet.
It depends on what you call this type of coin, they have high marketcap and I can not call them shit coins. In coin listing, Binance is better than many other exchanges.

This is not new to anyone who's involved into crypto. Only a newbie will claim not to know the high risk of crypto. By the way, you can not blame CZ because the main purpose of business is to maximize profits at all costs thou it's not supposed to be detrimental to others. You are therefore required to do diligent research before you invest in any shitcoin.
You can say that again, you are not wrong. As CZ said it, it can help beginners, even if not helping, saying it does not take anything from anyone.
Activity: 700
Merit: 30
This is not new to anyone who's involved into crypto. Only a newbie will claim not to know the high risk of crypto. By the way, you can not blame CZ because the main purpose of business is to maximize profits at all costs thou it's not supposed to be detrimental to others. You are therefore required to do diligent research before you invest in any shitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 801
i think CZ motive is just to make business and profit out of it, regardless of means, we all know many shitty coins enlisted on Binance before now but which are no where to be found today.
Are you sure?

Even Binance is delisted the whole shitcoins, I wouldn't use their exchanges because it's still centralized and will harm my privacy concern. I'll stick with decentralized exchanges e.g. Bisq if I need to buy or sell my Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 520

but i think his exchange services constitute more on the risk involved in cryptocurrency, while knowing this he could have maintain only dealing with bitcoin than altcoins which most have resulted into scam related offenses, i think CZ motive is just to make business and profit out of it, regardless of means, we all know many shitty coins enlisted on Binance before now but which are no where to be found today. cryptocurrency involves taking risk but centralized exchanges were risks added to taking a risk.
Pages:
Jump to: