Pages:
Author

Topic: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D - page 3. (Read 3980 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

If you think I will allow you to ignore me by posting from fake, newbie accounts, you're wrong.

Posts reported to moderator.

Reposting so that anyone interested can read the truth about this project:

Ok, it usually takes some time for me to do a research on a new MasterNode coin and decide whether it is a scam or not (most of them are, unfortunately). Website, whitepaper, github source, discord conversations, etc...

Here I got really surprised, as the only thing that you have to look at is the roadmap and you know that this is either a scam or the team is highly incompetent.

Why is it uploaded on imgur, not on your website hosting server? https://i.imgur.com/6k5MLLg.jpg

Let me summarize what you will do in a full year
-Android and iOS wallet, wow that is some competitive advantage ... *
-Listing on exchange repeated 3 times, I know you have to fill roadmap with something if you dont have any innvoative ideas...
-"Partnership" - that's a good one.
-Whitepaper - you shouldn't start a project without having one.

*sarcasm included

Basically you're telling people that you will do nothing during this year other than marketing activities. And you call this innvoative blockchain project?

Anyone who's considering investing in this - just look at roadmap and stay away.

E: I've just noticed that this "project" do not have a WEBSITE. Why do people take this "project" seriously?
friend, you look at the whole crypto market, you have similar writing elsewhere, there are project spark and this is only the beginning I think the world one day born need time, all can be, don't raise the dust and scratch
Activity: 10
the rate went up, and wanted to buy more coins for the second, but there is so much bitcoin, we will be on one node, if everything is good then tomorrow I will start a second node Grin
Activity: 47

If you think I will allow you to ignore me by posting from fake, newbie accounts, you're wrong.

Posts reported to moderator.

Reposting so that anyone interested can read the truth about this project:

Ok, it usually takes some time for me to do a research on a new MasterNode coin and decide whether it is a scam or not (most of them are, unfortunately). Website, whitepaper, github source, discord conversations, etc...

Here I got really surprised, as the only thing that you have to look at is the roadmap and you know that this is either a scam or the team is highly incompetent.

Why is it uploaded on imgur, not on your website hosting server? https://i.imgur.com/6k5MLLg.jpg

-Listing on exchange repeated 3 times, I know you have to fill roadmap with something if you dont have any innvoative ideas...

*sarcasm included

Basically you're telling people that you will do nothing during this year other than marketing activities. And you call this innvoative blockchain project?

Anyone who's considering investing in this - just look at roadmap and stay away.

E: I've just noticed that this "project" do not have a WEBSITE. Why do people take this "project" seriously?
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
new scam... ok... will buy some after price drops and devs runaway as always
Activity: 49

*sarcasm included

soo many new scam masternode coins popping up these days. and havn't prepare their money grabbing done yet. So all better watch out

Activity: 47

*sarcasm included

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 6
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Activity: 6
Activity: 5
Lol  Grin
Net Hashrate
29,359.74 GH/s
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ZALIAS (ZLS) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Ddos Protection Server ( Uptime 99.99%)