Pages:
Author

Topic: DaDice Social Media Campaign - page 15. (Read 15306 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
April 10, 2015, 12:27:01 PM
i'm not in the list why ??

I think your facebook account contains bot friend

i think you don't understand the job well, you have to share each post made by dadice on fb, but you did not shared these posts on your wall. take a look at fb id to understand what you to have to do to get paid..

Thanks for the info
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 10, 2015, 12:17:36 PM
i'm not in the list why ??
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2015, 07:52:09 AM
Few Question:

Do we Have to Re-Enrol For this Weak?
Can you We Use More than 1 Fb And Twitter Account?

If Yes then Reseve my Post I Joined it

all members on the list enrolled for a month and don't need enroll every week there

2: for using more than 1 account me too waiting for answer

I'll check up on that for you and let you know later today about using multiple accounts mate

I checked on the doc and I've post on my wall 3x times ( since I don't want spam my FB so much)
But I'm not getting paid because I'm not share it  Sad  Sad. How do I share it ?  Sad

i think you don't understand the job well, you have to share each post made by dadice on fb, but you did not shared these posts on your wall. take a look at fb id to understand what you to have to do to get paid..

https://www.facebook.com/alexanderialeska

I understand the Job well, And I know what to do here. For this weak I still not started the work. For the last weak I shared Every post made by DaDice.
Thanks For you Post and telling me what to do? Are you the New manager?

Wait, why are you snapping at him?

He was simply answering to the post made by 'rivoke' which I bolded for you. I don't understand what made you think he was talking to you? Shocked

It was pretty clear that he was replying to his question about fb sharing!!

Ohh really sorry I did not see his post. I'm really sorry for that, I thought you were talking about me. My mistake apology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
April 10, 2015, 07:48:19 AM
Few Question:

all members on the list enrolled for a month and don't need enroll every week there

I'll check up on that for you and let you know later today about using multiple accounts mate

I checked on the doc and I've post on my wall 3x times ( since I don't want spam my FB so much)
But I'm not getting paid because I'm not share it  Sad  Sad. How do I share it ?  Sad

I understand the Job well, And I know what to do here. For this weak I still not started the work. For the last weak I shared Every post made by DaDice.

Wait, why are you snapping at him?

He was simply answering to the post made by 'rivoke' which I bolded for you. I don't understand what made you think he was talking to you? Shocked

It was pretty clear that he was replying to his question about fb sharing!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2015, 06:45:53 AM
Few Question:

no i am not the campaign manager i just give example to the that member about the job demand, what he have to do in future to get paid from that superb campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
April 10, 2015, 06:31:40 AM
Hello,
I have 3 facebook profiles with only real friends. 2 of the profiles are with 500-600 friends and one with 5000 friends.
Please let me know if you are interested in my enrollment.
Thanks!

Regards,

Gondel
legendary
April 10, 2015, 06:03:42 AM
Few Question:

legendary
April 10, 2015, 05:53:48 AM
Few Question:

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
April 10, 2015, 02:39:13 AM
Few Question:

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 10, 2015, 02:25:39 AM
Few Question:

legendary
April 09, 2015, 02:29:26 PM
Few Question:

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 09, 2015, 01:52:00 PM
Name: The Last Choice
Position: Jr.Member
Facebook url: xxx
Twitter Handle: @choose1more
Bitcoin Address: 1GTtfs8XybbFr7XXSoCiPZpqyZHP6jYpjM
Link to your first DaDice Tweet: https://twitter.com/choose1more/status/585836468460847106
legendary
April 09, 2015, 08:27:42 AM
Few Question:

Activity: 728
Merit: 537
April 09, 2015, 03:37:15 AM
Thnx, received payment (0.026BTCShocked

Thnx  Wink
legendary
April 09, 2015, 02:27:19 AM
first payment received!!!...thanks and i just want to know who's the winner bonus 0.01 for the most retweets or shares in this week?
the winner bonus 0.01 bitcoin for the most retweets and shares this week is  irfan_pak10
check this mixedideaz's post Smiley

The winner of the bonus goes to irfan_pak10 who had 14 shares and 18 likes on her one post. Congrats.

Thanks for the payment. I'm really happy about the Bonus. Thanks DaDice
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 09, 2015, 02:23:18 AM
received payment of lats week thanks
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
April 09, 2015, 02:00:46 AM
first payment received!!!...thanks and i just want to know who's the winner bonus 0.01 for the most retweets or shares in this week?
the winner bonus 0.01 bitcoin for the most retweets and shares this week is  irfan_pak10
check this mixedideaz's post Smiley

The winner of the bonus goes to irfan_pak10 who had 14 shares and 18 likes on her one post. Congrats.

legendary
Activity: 980
April 08, 2015, 11:34:50 PM
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 08, 2015, 09:02:28 PM
i want to join this
Name: wearehatetherules
Position: newbie
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/kaisar.akbar.351
Twitter Handle: -
Bitcoin Address: 1HSyrm7vGbNMXQ8bRwFppr4Rtzi3RaHqJj
Link to your first DaDice post : https://www.facebook.com/kaisar.akbar.351/posts/480753995412047

is the reff link allowed?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 08, 2015, 03:46:54 PM
Payments have been done! Once again thank you to all participants! If you just missed this weeks post count don't worry you will be in for next weeks

Thanks! received my payment,
can you update i have added my twitter to this campaign.
here is the link to my enrollment https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007159.100

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: