Pages:
Author

Topic: [DAG]🚀🌛 DASH GOLD |POW|POS|🚀🌛 MASTERNODES| SMART CONTRACTS | DAG PROMO - page 10. (Read 24125 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Can't sell and can't withdraw DAG back from altcoinbit.com, are they scammer?

Until today, I managed to withdraw the coins, so the exchange at least until now was not a scam. But today, the withdraw of DAG coins is stuck at "pending" for hours now. I guess we will have to wait and hope for the best.

Update:

It went through now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
DAG selling for 7600sats on coinsmarket, stop selling so low!!! this coin has a future, keep your 200DAG airdrop
Everyone has his/ her rights to make decisions, including buying or selling coins. I dont think that you should or have to give them advice for trading decisions. Anyway, thanks for your generosity, you looks very kindful person.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can't sell and can't withdraw DAG back from altcoinbit.com, are they scammer?
DAG selling for 7600sats on coinsmarket, stop selling so low!!! this coin has a future, keep your 200DAG airdrop
Everyone has his/ her rights to make decisions, including buying or selling coins. I dont think that you should or have to give them advice for trading decisions. Anyway, thanks for your generosity, you looks very kindful person.

Isn't this how all the coins who show up on exchange behave? Very first sell orders are very high, then it drops a lot as some coin holders just want to sell and move on to next coin. What happens next depends on the dev team. if they continue to develop the coin, then prices rise, if they simply disappear, prices fall even further.

Regarding the airdrop, 200 was probably too generous, but the airdrops are good idea. There should be more of them but only with maybe 5-10 coins reward and have them spread out. That way, you make this thread more active and make members keep following the coin development.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
oh you madam are too generous, thank you. i could agree with you, but then, we would both be wrong. when i want your opinion ill give it to you.

If you believe it has a future then all the sells are a gift! Buy up all the weak hands!
i have! thank you for your generosity
Activity: 91

If you believe it has a future then all the sells are a gift! Buy up all the weak hands!
Randall Ng : The trading price is way below the effort we put in to mine.. this coin got value.. it was sold for 4 usd before it get into proper exchange.. let's make this coin 10-20 usd at least...

For those that want cheap coin.. pls buy all the cheap sell order. right now ... still have time !
I'm new in altcoin trading and interested in buying some of this coin. Can you please tel me where I can buy for a good price ?

right here:

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-DAG.htm
Thank You Iuliu I will try it Wink

Another positive aspect about that exchange is that for coins with POS feature, it will also automatically stake the coins you have in your balance.
Activity: 4
Randall Ng : The trading price is way below the effort we put in to mine.. this coin got value.. it was sold for 4 usd before it get into proper exchange.. let's make this coin 10-20 usd at least...

For those that want cheap coin.. pls buy all the cheap sell order. right now ... still have time !
I'm new in altcoin trading and interested in buying some of this coin. Can you please tel me where I can buy for a good price ?

right here:

Thank You Iuliu I will try it Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 11

right here:

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It's free airdrop dumpers.

yes, Cool  i pay more coin on this day Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 116

It's free airdrop dumpers.
Activity: 4

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

I was the first DAG coin seller on Altcoinbit. and I sold the currency at $ 30 (I sale 3 DAG) =90$
Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi dev. What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

the dev is more active on telegram. he said, big news are coming soon.

Telegrams, Discords and other other Slacks is good thing, but official thread is there.
Dev need 2-3 mins for publish news. And much more potential investors will read it.
Activity: 299
Hi dev. What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

You can send link active on telegram  Grin

https://t.me/Dashgoldcoin  Grin
Activity: 182

You can send link active on telegram  Grin
Activity: 299

Pages:
Jump to: