Pages:
Author

Topic: DAI and USDC depegged! - page 3. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
March 11, 2023, 03:40:41 AM
That's very bad news for crypto. If USDC goes down, lots of banks and other institutes will go down with it. Hell it even might affect USDT and other stable coins too. This has the potential to create a total meltdown on crypto and if crypto gets affected that widely then it would affect the stock market. That would create a very big hole in the markets.

But why is that happening now? Is it because Powell's hawkish speech or was this planned long time ago?

I feel like something very big and very bad is coming towards us.

Probably this is the aftershock of FTX collapse once again since the fund involves is just circulating on all the project that get bankrupt.

I saw this image that explains graphically on these companies connected to each other through USDC funds.

I’m expecting more company will follow since USDC has a lot of exposure. What puzzles me is the DAI. I still don’t see their involvement to USDC while it’s token is depegged on same level with USDC. Let’s wait for the full report.

I smell that this move is related to CBDC preparation.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
March 11, 2023, 03:35:26 AM
That's very bad news for crypto. If USDC goes down, lots of banks and other institutes will go down with it. Hell it even might affect USDT and other stable coins too. This has the potential to create a total meltdown on crypto and if crypto gets affected that widely then it would affect the stock market. That would create a very big hole in the markets. (imagine what would happen if coinbase was filing bankruptcy and right now they stopped usdc widthdrawals)

But why is that happening now? Is it because Powell's hawkish speech or was this planned long time ago?

I feel like something very big and very bad is coming towards us.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
March 11, 2023, 03:29:40 AM
Today this 2 stable coins crash for almost 12% - 20% price decrease on the dollar. Probably this is the effect of Circle downfall due to Silvergate and Silicon Valley Bank collapse which is holding most of there reserve funds.

I don’t know what’s happening on DAI but best guess is something bad going on MakerDao. Invest safe! Avoid stablecoins for now!
Pages:
Jump to: